Diesel USA Inc. Marketing Manager in New York, New York
• Supports the Director of Marketing on activities directly related to the running of the Wholesale Promotions, executing and managing in-store events for Diesel wholesale points of sale (e.g. sales contests, GWP) and all National, pre-defined Diesel brand special projects/events (including Project DNA) based on the guidelines received from Headquarters and the specifications/needs of the US market in order to support the brand repositioning while maintaining Diesel identity.
• Performance of activities directly related to the running of the Marketing department supporting areas brand development.
• Exercises discretion and independent judgment in the day to day management over
• Manage the planning & execution of media plans per season to maximize exposure.
• Evaluate budget investment for each season.
• Contact magazines and media agencies for press coverage.
• Evaluate best partners for the business based on campaign message and goals.
• Internal alignment with the team to ensure same product push.
CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
• Manage all CRM activities to ensure traffic, conversion and revenue are captured and analyzed.
• Align with Retail & E-Commerce teams for newsletter deployment and messages.
• Research and contact new vendors to evaluate new program integrations.
• Ensure maximum conversion through existing customer base.
• Partner with Creative team to ensure talent presence during local productions and ensure content is in line with HQ Guidelines.
• Plan and prepare advertising and promotional materials to increase sale and traffic.
• Manage all local activities to ensure brand presence and drive back to store components.
• Collaborate with Diesel HQ to leverage activations locally and ensure they reflect the proper Diesel DNA.
• Coordinate and monitor pre-planning, logistics and post-deliveries of events.
• Manage all events within the 4 city hub strategy (NY,LA,MIA & TOR) to ensure a strong brand presence.
• Build Strategy to drive new customers in-store for new acquisition purposes.
• Manage all local activities that relate to retail store environment to ensure traffic, conversion and new customer acquisition are measured.
• Partner with Retail team for holiday and promotional days.
• Responsible for budget management of any in-store activities.
• Ensure Marketing presence with all wholesale partners to maintain brand identity and relevance.
• Build strategy along with Wholesale team to gain new prospecting multi-brand stores.
Collaborations & Partnerships
• Collaborate with Diesel HQ on local talent inclusion for global campaigns.
• Support Diesel HQ with global campaign feedback on concepts and local trends.
• Assist with processing purchase orders for vendors.
• Maintain and update all contacts for venues, caterers, talent, production companies, PR agencies, models, photographers, DJs, etc.
• Support celebrity relations.
• Utilize entertainment industry contacts to develop new relationships with celebrities, models and musicians.
• Execute seasonal activities in line with international strategic directives across the areas of film, music, art, fashion design and new media.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENT: 25%-50% travel to Miami, LA, Toronto, Canada and Italy for store events, meetings and social media marketing events.
a) Education: Bachelor's degree in communication, marketing, public relations or a closely related field.
b) Experience: One (1) year of experience in planning and developing marketing events for global retail clothing company with products including men and women apparel, footwear and accessories.
c) Special Skills:
• Demonstrated knowledge of the entertainment industry and its dynamics- including film, social media and events
• Experience directly managing an external agency to successfully deliver brand requirements
• Experience managing pre-production and production activities
• Knowledge of standard concepts, practices and procedures of celebrity marketing and management
• Established and proven relationships and network of key industry influencers, stylists, agents, etc. who are relevant to the brand
• Ability to communicate in written and spoken Italian.