L'Oreal USA S/D, Inc. Mgr - eCommerce Supply Chain in New York, New York
Job title: Manager, eCommerce Supply Chain
Function: Supply Chain for Direct and In-Direct eCommerce
Supervisor Title: Director, Digital Operations
Location: New York, NY
Manage tactical responsibilities for eCommerce supply chain, acting as a liaison between L Oreal PPD eCommerce Brands, IT, Operations and 3rd party or internal L Oreal logistics/call center provider. Individual will be responsible to manager day to day activities between PPD Marketing, PPD Supply Chain and fulfillment/call center/OMS teams to elevate customer experience while optimizing performance.
* 3+ years of experience managing 3PL supply chain functions with proven success in optimizing performance for high volume direct-to-consumer eCommerce business
* 3+ years of experience in managing 3PL call center optimizing performance while not compromising on customer experience and driving sales
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills, possessing the ability to work in a team and with all levels
* Demonstrates entrepreneurial spirit, attention to details, customer centric service orientation, improves performance (i.e. improves work process to save time & resources) and creative in problem-solving
* Thinks strategically but stays on top of tactical execution
* Thrives in fast pace environment
* Knowledge of current digital media trends, promotional strategies and techniques
* Familia with executive level reporting and communications
* Multitasker by nature who can manage multiple processes with a high level of quality and consistency
* Knowledge of both digital creative and digital marketing across multiple channels and platforms
* Proven track of driving call center and fulfillment results from eCommerce & digital marketing initiatives
* Bachelor s degree and interest in the beauty industry
* High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
* Knowledge of Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) and SAP are a plus
JUDGEMENT AND DECISION MAKING
This position requires a highly productive individual who can drive timely, harmonized, and fluid communication between internal and external (3PL) stakeholders across the L Oreal PPD eCommerce portfolio. This includes daily coordination of supply chain activities across all functional areas (planning, call center, customer service, and order management/fulfillment) to optimize the eCommerce processing and work environment. It also requires an individual with a high level of interpersonal skills and diplomacy, and a demonstrated ability to justify fulfillment priorities.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
% of time spent
Day-to-day liaison with PPD eCommerce Brand Teams, Supply Chain and 3rd party vendors. Includes issue and escalation management.
Chair recurring tactical meetings with all teams involved with the E2E eCommerce teams, project management and lead planning for Q4 peak season (black Friday/cyber week) for seamless execution.
Support Director of Digital Operations in all aspects of strategy, road mapping and budgeting.
Monitor/generate daily/monthly metrics to call out opportunities to elevate customer experience and or optimize manning in call center and fulfillment + E2E eCommerce flow. For both Direct and Indirect eCommerce.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationA. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
Employer's Job# 80472
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.