JSD Construction Group Inc Multi Skilled Tradesperson in New York, New York
At JSD Construction Group Inc., you will work in a dynamic environment where your success is measured by the impact you make. We are a fast-growing design build company with a secure foothold in the luxury market, “The opportunities to make your mark are limitless!”
Our firm is currently looking for an experienced multi-skilled tradesman with a strong attention to detail and ability to meet the firm’s high quality standards. We are seeking someone who is well rounded in a number of different skills with strong knowledge of Framing/Drywall Hanging and Finish. This is a great opportunity to join a team with spirit and tenacity.
In this role, you will work directly with a team of diversely skilled tradespeople. You will have a seasoned Foreman to help guide you and maintain focus on the quality of work our clients have come to expect.
Where you come in:
* Minimal 8 to 10 years residential construction experience with a knowledge of residential construction and remodeling trades, practices, procedures, techniques, tools and equipment, materials, specifications, quality control, cost control, and safety.
* Must be experienced in all phases of renovations including but not limited to: demolition, framing, drywall installation, plasterwork, tiling, floor installation and carpentry.
* Minor plumbing, electrical and HVAC experience an advantage.
* Must possess all basic tools necessary to perform functions described above.
* Highly organized, works efficiently within tight deadlines, requires minimal supervision, and works effectively in team environment.
* Ability to comport himself/herself with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity.
* Ability to communicate effectively with clients, co-workers and sub-contractors.
* Experience adhering to OSHA established rules & regulations and maintaining a safe and clean environment.
What it Takes to Succeed:
* Ability to work within Manhattan, Brooklyn and Queens.
* Successfully perform all aspects of Demolition work.
* Be available Monday through Friday weekly
* Provide proof of eligibility to work legally in the US
* Valid Driver's License (some driving may be required)
* Ability to speak and read English
* Ability to do physical labor and other strenuous physical tasks
* Experience working on all weather conditions
* Current OSHA Card (10 hours +) an advantage
* Ability to pass a drug testing
* Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) background check
* Personal and Professional References
* Able to provide COVID Vaccine confirmation documentation
What You'll Get:
* Hours: Full Time (Operation is Monday to Friday. 8:45am to 5:00pm)
* Competitive hourly rate
* Employment is 1099 or W2
* 40 hrs Sick Leave
* 10 days vacation after 90 day continued employment and performance review.
At JSD Construction Group Inc., we believe that diversity is an expression of all the unique characteristics that make us human. We recognize that diverse backgrounds and perspectives strengthen our teams and our product. The foundation of our diversity efforts is closely tied to our core values, “Authenticity.” Luxury & Beauty Reimagined.
* Job Type: Full-time
* Pay: From $30.00 per hour, more based on skill
Vaccination Cards required, ongoing testing and COVID Prevention stations on site