Citigroup NAM Citi Wealth Management Summer Analyst – New York (North America – 2023) in New York, New York
You're the brains behind our work.
You are ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it’s honing your skills or building your network, we know that success cannot come without growth. Our programs will equip you with the knowledge and training you need to become a valuable member of our team, and establish a long-term career at Citi. At Citi, we value internal mobility - career growth is not a question of if, but when.
Citi’s is looking for Summer Analysts to join the Citi Global Wealth Summer Analyst Program. Citi Global Wealth is unified wealth platform that serves clients across the wealth continuum. Citi Global Wealth serves ultra-high-net-worth individuals and family offices through Citi Private Bank, operates in the affluent and high-net worth segments through Citigold® and Citigold Private Client and captures wealth management in the workplace through Global Wealth at Work. We also have leading investment solutions platform, which allows us deliver traditional and alternative investments, managed account solutions, best-in-class research and advice for all Citi clients.
Your time here will look something like this...
• Work on a summer long project to enhance the Wealth Management Business
• Be exposed to a different areas within Wealth Management, including Banking, Investments, Lending and Wealth Planning
• Partner with private bankers, investment professionals and other product specialists to deliver tailored and robust client solutions
• Directly contribute to client analytics and proposals
• Explore and develop new business opportunities
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
We’re committed to teaching you the ropes. The ten-week Summer Analyst Program starts in June and ends in August. It begins with a robust training program to get you started. After your summer experience, based on your superior performance and our business needs, you will be matched with a Wealth Management team to work as a Full Time Analyst (full time offer locations will vary depending on business need).
We want to hear from you if...
• You are passionate about helping some of the world's most influential individuals and their families navigate the complexities of wealth, identifying global opportunities, while helping to manage risk.
• You are graduating between December 2023-June 2024.
Who we think will be a great fit...
We are looking for motivated individuals who are eager to start their careers at a global organization, have an innovative outlook on business, and understand the value of a comprehensive and global enterprise. We value diversity. We will also be looking for the following characteristics:
• Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
• High level of personal integrity, commitment to excellence, and a strong desire to learn
• Resiliency to work in a challenging and changing high-volume, fast-paced environment
• Sense of urgency and ability to execute quickly and efficiently• Upholds a strong significance to business ethics
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
- Citigroup Jobs