The Boston Consulting Group NAMR Associate Campus Talent Acquisition Manager in New York, New York
What you will doThe NAMR Associate Campus Talent Acquisition Manager is a member of the NAMR Talent Acquisition senior leadership team. This role reports to the Senior Director for Talent Acquisition and works closely with the NAMR Recruiting Partner to set the strategy and drive execution for BCG s recruiting efforts from Undergraduate and Masters programs.
This individual is responsible for leading all aspects of BCG's Undergraduate and Masters campus recruiting efforts, including but not limited to developing and executing an undergraduate campus recruiting strategy, overseeing two core regional campuses, identifying and scaling best practices and evolving marketing and outreach programs. This individual will also partner with digital businesses to develop BCG s approach to recruiting digital talent from Undergraduate and Masters programs. This individual provides leadership for the NAMR Associate Talent Acquisition Lead and works closely with local and regional talent acquisition teams on execution.
WHO WE AREBCG pioneered strategy consulting more than 50 years ago, and we continue to innovate and redefine the industry. We offer multiple career paths for the world s best talent to have a real impact on business and society. As part of our team, you will benefit from the breadth and diversity of what we are doing today and where we are headed next. We count on your authenticity, exceptional work, and strong integrity. In return we are committed to supporting you in discovering the most fulfilling career journey possible and unlocking your potential to advance the world.
BST is the operational heart of our business and is invaluable to our success. Roles such as finance, human resources, risk, and IT, help propel BCG forward. BST employees support the core of the organization and provide outstanding value to the business.
As a BST member, you will work with inspiring, talented, dedicated, and curious colleagues in an energizing, fast-paced environment in which people are treated with respect and help one another to succeed. Working at BCG provides you with the opportunity to grow through interesting and challenging work and to have an active voice in your personal career development.
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
* BA/BS required, MBA or other advanced degree preferred
* BCG experience preferred prior recruiting experience a plus
* Supervisory/management experience required
* Experience working successfully within a complex matrix structured organization
* Flexibility and some travel required, particularly around peak recruiting season and planning weeks; Attendance at key evening and weekend events required
* Strong organizational skills
* Ability to set priorities, plan workflow and take initiative
* Strong attention to detail, accuracy and thoroughness
* Analytical proficiency; facility with numbers
* Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization and work well under pressure
* Ability to understand and manage complex reporting relationships and incorporate multiple labor laws and cultures
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Positive personal and professional image, high standards of professional behavior and ethics
* Demonstrated leadership ability; works well as team player
* Excellent oral and written communication skills; able to effectively persuade, influence, and negotiate
* Comfortable in resolving conflict and people related issues
* Ability to perform successfully in a fast-paced, intellectually intense, service- oriented environment and to interpret rules and guidelines flexibly to enhance the business and in keeping with BCG s values and culture
* Exceptional PowerPoint and Excel skills; general computer proficiency
YOU'RE GOOD ATDevelop and execute the NAMR campus recruiting strategy for Associates, including:
* Develop a portfolio strategy for undergraduate and masters campuses to meet intake targets, working closely with local office teams
* Lead campus planning process, ensuring campus plans meet intake and conversion targets, while optimizing ROI and ROTI
* Monitor competitive environment, identify opportunities to strengthen BCG competitive position and respond to competitive developments
* Work with marketing team to understand the life-cycle experience of Associate, identify key opportunities to generate front-of-funnel demand, build brand, drive conversion
* Develop and execute front-of-funnel initiatives as needed (e.g. events, programming, partnerships, campaigns)
* Lead and evolve the Summer Sessions program
* Partner with the Diversity Recruiting Team to recruit a diverse Associate class, including key programs related to Associate recruiting (eg, Bridge to Consulting, Growing Future Leaders)
* Work with the Central Operations and Analytics team to drive the screening & selection process for Associates (e.g. processing applications, determining interview lists)
Work with digital business units to develop and execute NAMR campus recruiting strategy for One BCG approach to undergraduate and masters programs
* Develop a portfolio strategy for undergraduate and masters campuses to meet intake targets
* Test and learn efficient campus initiatives, activities and programs to grow Digital campus hiring
* Incorporate digital activities into school planning processes
Identify opportunities to drive innovation, drive best practices and build scale in recruiting activities
* Work with the Screening & Selection manager to pilot and roll-out select screening and selection initiatives
* Partner with the Central Operations team to identify Associate recruiting activities suitable for Nexus support
Work with the NAMR Associate Talent Acquisition Lead and local office teams to execute school plans and ensure best practices, including:
* RD/specialist training and enablement
* HP identification
* Event timing and execution
* Interview list selection
* Welcome weekends
* Conversion activities
Oversee the NAMR Associate Talent Acquisition Lead and NAMR Associate Talent Acquisition Specialists to drive recruiting activity at two regional core schools - U Penn and Harvard - end to end
Oversee the Associate Talent Acquisition Lead and provide leadership for key activities, e.g.:
* Calendaring of key events and processes
* Commitments process
Perform other duties and special projects as required
The Boston Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable state and local laws.
Employer's Job# 9409BR-New York
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.