Wolford America Office Coordinator/Executive Assistant in New York, New York
This position will hold a vital role within the Wolford US team, working cross functionally with all departments with various administrative tasks. The person in this role will be a fundamental part of ensuring that our office operations run smoothly and successfully every day. The Office Coordinator reports directly to the President of Wolford Americas.
The ideal candidate is energetic, collaborative, analytical, and thrives a in a fast paced environment. A true team player with the ability to work on own initiative when required.
Key Responsibilities Include:
Field inbound/outbound communications - Answer general email and in-person inquiries and route to the appropriate internal parties as needed.
Coordinate scheduling - Set up meetings based on cross-functional availability for both internal and external stakeholders. Assist with event planning and other event coordination support.
Organize internal resources - Build out and maintain processes to keep files and office supplies organized and easily accessible. Order retail and office supplies. Receive deliveries and notify staff of mail and packages. Point of contact for all external vendors.
Liaise with visitors - Act as point person for office guests.
Own Internship Program - Schedule and run Intern orientation, work collaboratively with department heads to schedule lunch and learns, and scheduling the exit interviews with the department heads before the end of the program
Support President of Company - support with any scheduling needs, adhoc requests, and submitting any expenses to finance
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
· Strong time management skills & ability to work proactively
· Strong written & verbal communication skills
· Highly detail oriented with ability to work within a small team
· Capable of setting and meeting priorities and deadlines.
· General clerical tasks and data entry
· Ability to maintain composure in a fast-paced office setting
· 1-2 years of administrative or related experience
Perks: · Flexible in-office schedule · Summer Fridays · Employee discount · 401k Match
Powered by JazzHR