Marsh & McLennan Cos Oliver Wyman - Entry Level Consultant - Summer Accelerated Process in New York, New York
Oliver Wyman is a global leader in management consulting. With offices in 60 cities across 29 countries, Oliver Wyman combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in strategy, operations, risk management, and organization transformation. Our 5,000+ professionals help clients optimize their business, improve their operations and risk profile, and accelerate their organizational performance to seize the most attractive opportunities. Oliver Wyman's thought leadership is evident in our agenda-setting books, white papers, research reports, and articles in the business press.
The firm's capabilities and intellectual capital are enhanced by our deep industry expertise, geographic range, analytical rigor, and hands-on, collaborative approach. Our professionals see what others don't, challenge conventional thinking, and consistently deliver innovative, customized solutions. We also work side by side with senior executives to accelerate execution through a blend of behavioral and management approaches. As a result, we have a tangible impact on clients' top and bottom lines. Our clients are the CEOs and executive teams of the top Global 1000 companies.
For more information, visit www.oliverwyman.com/careers and follow Oliver Wyman on Instagram (@oliverwymanconsulting), Twitter (@OliverWyman), and Facebook.
Why Join Us?
Our work is marked by exceptional impact for our clients. By consistently producing results, we have earned a reputation for quality work and attractive career opportunities.
* A growing, entrepreneurial firm with exceptional economics; global revenues of $2.0 B in 2018
* Work with our clients' senior management from Day One to solve challenging problems
* A meritocratic ecosystem that provides for rapid development without an MBA
* Specialization at your own pace, with the opportunity to experience work across multiple industries
* Significant international opportunities
* Attractive compensation for performance
* A company that is committed to work-life sustainability and having fun
* Extensive opportunities to allow career flexibility including: corporate externships, 10/11-month work years or sabbaticals, and non-profit fellowships through our FlexOW talent programs
* An open, respectful, and inclusive culture that welcomes, values, and supports all colleagues as they are
* A springboard to the most exciting future career opportunities
Our challenging Consultant position offers exceptional career growth and opportunity to motivated and hardworking graduates. As a Consultant you will:
* Work in teams to solve high level business problems facing Global 1000 clients
* Structure and carry out essential research and analysis
* Lead complex quantitative, strategic and financial analyses of corporations and businesses
* Receive support to rapidly develop leadership and client management skills
* Gain broad exposure to a variety of industries including: Automotive, Aviation, Communications, Financial Services, Energy, Health & Life Sciences, Media, Retail, Surface Transportation and Technology.
We look for initiative, intuition and creativity with a strong background in problem solving and analytics. We do not require a specific academic major or industry experience and we value extracurricular activities and evidence of leading an interesting and impactful life outside of studies/work. One of the best things we can do for our clients and ourselves is to recruit a diverse group of people who bring a broad range of strengths and backgrounds to their roles. U.S. Work Authorization is required for U.S. office locations. Oliver Wyman does not offer sponsorship for this position.
We are accepting applications for the following U.S. offices. Unrestricted U.S. work authorization is required. Oliver Wyman does not offer sponsorship for this position. (Please note that CPT and OPT are restricted forms of work authorization.)
* New York
* San Francisco
* Washington D.C
Your application should include a resume (with GPA and SAT/ACT scores), cover letter, and unofficial transcript. To be considered you must apply by Sunday, July 7th, 2019 at 11:59pm.
For your address, please list your current summer address. Additionally, please list your summer address in your cover letter.
For compliance reasons, an application must be submitted to the Oliver Wyman system by the aforementioned deadline. Applications submitted through school systems but not accompanied by an application to the Oliver Wyman system will NOT be considered.