Korn Ferry US Organizational Strategy Consultant - Remote in New York, New York
**Korn Ferry** is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 8, 600 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions:
- **Organizational Strategy**
- **Assessment and Succession**
- **Talent Acquisition**
- **Leadership Development**
- **Rewards and Benefits**
Our consultants are dedicated to helping solve people and organizational challenges, we are able to design, develop and implement strategies and tactics for organizations across all industries. The Korn Ferry Organizational Strategy practice is about transforming the organization to execute the business strategy. This involves helping our clients move from where they are today to where they need to be in the future. Our organizational strategy consultants specialize in the following:
- Operating model and organizational design
- Strategic workforce planning
- Cultural transformation, including D& I strategy
- People strategy
- HR effectiveness
- Employee value proposition
- Change management
As a Consultant in the Organizational Strategy team you will be part of a broad range of transformation engagements, supporting several of the activities and outcomes listed below:
- Supporting the "translation" of strategic direction onto organizational construct and organizational capabilities
- Designing and rolling out organizational health checks and diagnostics
- Understanding the links between leadership, structure, talent and culture.
- Creating business cases that describe the drivers and case for change, the change timeline and impact as well as the specific benefits to be realized via change
- Highlighting areas of change identified by the program team e.g. new processes, new roles, and organization structure changes, and ensures that appropriate actions are undertaken to manage the impact of such areas (change impact assessment)
- Developing detailed change management plans including communications, risk mitigation, organizational alignment, stakeholder management, organization design, behavior change, change agents, education, training and measurement
- Engaging key stakeholders in the business to ensure that there is a clear and consistent understanding of the objectives and outcomes of the project
- Working with and coaching leaders in our clients to implement transformation
Consultants will work on project teams with more seasoned practitioners and sales colleagues to deliver standard solutions that meet and exceed client expectations. This is the core delivery level for consultants that have developed an understanding of and experience in applying standard tools to defined problems. Individuals will typically work as part of a team in support of a client and manage themselves and their own contribution to ensure fit. Will receive general direction with work being reviewed at project end.
**EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, & OTHER QUALIFICATIONS**
- Bachelors or Masters degree preferably in Human Resources, I/O Psychology or related area
- 4 years' experience in human resources management with a focus on talent management/HR strategy preferably gained in a consulting environment or secondarily internal human resources function
- Has developed a 'major' area of knowledge and is able to work independently to apply all core/standard methods and tools within that defined discipline to address client needs.
- Is able to identify the steps required in a routine project and understands the interrelationship of different streams of work in a larger project. Can execute standard protocols and is able to customize the approach when appropriate with input and approval from subject matter experts in the firm.
- Capable of drafting full project deliverables for review by a lead consultant.
- Developing an understanding of a wide variety of organizations, jobs and people.
- Has developed and maintains a general knowledge of clients and industries to understand the basic drivers of business effectiveness and typical business models.
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/ Veteran. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you currently work for Korn Ferry or one of our affiliates, you must be eligible to apply for a different position within Korn Ferry to use the Careers Site. If you accept such a position, your benefits programs and Human Resources policies may change. Please consult with your HR contact for the new position concerning application eligibility, including any immigration/visa needs, benefit programs, and HR policies applicable to that position.
Equal Opportunity Employer-minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity