Morgan Lewis & Bockius LLP Pitches & Proposals Coordinator in New York, New York
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP, one of the world's leading global law firms with over 4000 lawyers and staff in 31 offices, is seeking a Pitches & Proposals Coordinator.
The Pitches & Proposals Coordinator is a key member of the firm's RFP response team and will frequently work on high-level firm proposals. The Pitches & Proposals Coordinator must have the skills to work independently as well as collaborate with other members of the Marketing & Communications department. The Pitches & Proposals Coordinator works closely with all levels of staff and lawyers at the firm, including Strategy, Business Development, Finance, Competitive Intelligence staff, Industry Specialists, and Practice Group Leaders.
The position requires a high energy level, the ability to adapt to change and balance competing demands, and the flexibility to manage demands outside of traditional business hours. Strong organization and communication skills are essential.
Key responsibilities of this position include:
* Drafts and presentation of content for RFP's, RFI's Preferred Provider submissions and cross practice tailored pitch materials.
* Manages content relating to the firm's RFP submissions.
* Writes original content (as needed) for the items noted.
* Tracks and assesses metrics related to RFP submissions.
* Implements the firm's standards for responding to RFP's.
* Coordinates with the firm's finance team and competitive intelligence team on responses.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree and three years of marketing experience, preferably within the legal and/or professional services industry
* Excellent writing, editing, and research skills
* Self-motivated and self-directed with a strong work ethic
* Strong judgment and mature decision making abilities
* Must have proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines
* Acute attention to accuracy and detail in all aspects of responsibilities
* Superior client service orientation
* Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to communicate clearly with clients, partners, executives, and others at all staff levels
* Ability to work independently and as part of fast-paced team
* Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
* Adept at database/information management; familiarity with the CRM tool InterAction is also a plus.
* Desire and aptitude to learn database technology and concepts
This position will be resident in the firm's Los Angeles, New York, Philadelphia, or Washington D.C. office.
Qualified candidates must apply online by visiting our website at www.morganlewis.com and selecting "Careers".
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Pursuant to applicable state and municipal Fair Chance Laws and Ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Morgan Lewis & Bockius LLP is also an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Morgan Lewis and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please call or email the following contacts:
Professional Staff positions - 1-866-963-7137 /
Lawyer/Summer Associate positions -
Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Morgan Lewis is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.