Amazon Corporate LLC PR Specialist, Consumer Retail in New York, New York
Amazon is seeking a communications specialist to help support, create and drive Consumer campaigns for large scale shopping events and seasonal moments. As the PR Specialist for Consumer Retail, you will coordinate and support various aspects of campaign work-from helping to brainstorm ideas, to driving and creating processes, and working closely with multiple team members to ensure we meet and exceed our goals. You will also be responsible for executing various aspects of campaign work, from media relations to event coordination (virtual and in-person). The candidate should have experience in consumer PR and a proven track record of success working with consumer brands (in-house or agency), in addition to having a strong knowledge of consumer trends, emerging platforms to reach customers and an interest in consumer retail and pop culture. The right candidate will be organized, able to work fast, manage multiple priorities, have an attention to detail, and be a team player with an ability to work with multiple colleagues.
* Support creative ideation and development of PR activity to deliver proactive consumer campaigns for customers with a focus on shopping events and seasonal moments.
* Help develop strategy and long-term planning for key shopping moments, working closely with multiple team members and a PR agency.
* Work to regularly understand effectiveness of strategy and campaign execution, making recommendations for continuous improvement.
* Lead in coordination and process improvement to help the greater team meet and exceed goals, from event logistics to meeting planning.
* Work closely and collaboratively across teams to execute integrated activations, events and strategies.
* Continuously ideate and innovate within PR landscape.
* 5 years of experience working in Public Relations or communications.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.