Aon Corporation Producer in New York, New York
Job Family US-NY-New York
Aon is looking for a Producer
Aon has an exciting opportunity for a Producer in our New York, NY office. This position will support Aon Risk Solutions and reports to the Greater New York Resident Sales Director.
* Provides leadership to organize internal industry and product resources to develop Aon s value proposition and strategic plan.
* Sells complex services/solutions and may be selling to a C-Suite level at prospects with an emphasis on cross-selling all Aon solutions.
* Works on complex issues where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current trends.
* Identifies, develops and cultivates prospects for Aon solutions and positions Aon to win the work.
* Uncovers and identifies prospect needs, primary goals and corporate and departmental objectives.
* May be responsible for planning, scheduling, resourcing and executing large projects/ programs.
* Serves as a senior member of the production team and may serve as a mentor or strategic advisor to other less seasoned producers
* Frequently interacts with senior level colleagues and prospects, frequently involving matters between different departments (i.e. Finance and HR), other company divisions or units.
* Leads team selling efforts internally and with the prospects team.
* Often leads cooperative effort among members of a project team to deliver results.
* Able to influence outcomes beyond the scope of their individual function.
* Manage a team or play the lead role in the management of a portfolio of prospects business.
* Delegates responsibility and provides guidance to team members.
* Must possess extensive knowledge and experience and in-depth knowledge of the insurance industry and our products and services.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* 5-10 years of experience in selling insurance or related products.
* Experience within in the insurance industry preferred.
* Bachelor s degree is required; MBA is preferred.
* Active Life and Health and P&C license or willingness to obtain.
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent years of industry experience.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Employer's Job# 2463055
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.