Creative Circle, LLC Project Manager / Producer, Retail, Workfront (95490) in New York, New York
Position: Project Manager / Producer, Retail, Workfront
Location: WFH during Covid-19
Starts: ASAP after Interview
Duration: 3-6 months, likely to go full time
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Our client, a well known retail company, is currently seeking a freelance Project Manager / Producer with photo shoot, brand launch and retail experience to join the team, remotely for 3+ months with potential to turn full time.
Ideal candidate will have experience from a retail brand, should have experience with brand launches and must have Workfront experience.
Project Manager / Producer will:
- Work across a large team, interacting with multiple marketing managers in upfront campaign and omni channel planning, and developing processes and master timelines to ensure on-time delivery for successful creative and photography execution
- Collaborate on creative development and direction with business owners, creative, photo studio and production teams
- Core responsibilties will be project management for private label brands and new launches, with about 20% focused on producer responsibilities (working with a FT producer)
- Maintain efficient production processes and timelines for all work flowing through the creative studio via project management systems using Workfront
- Be able to manage large projects with a lot of moving pieces and personalities to interact with
- Ensure all timelines are met, assets are in the appropriate places and all parties are well informed of upcoming deadlines and deliverables
- Understand project goals, maintain timelines / scope and ensure all specific deliverables are executed on brand, and on time (task management and trafficking)
- Actively track project status, progress, risks and milestones, communicating with the team on next steps and prioritizing needs, using WORKFRONT
- Jump in wherever needed whether it's trafficking a project or calling a client for assets, must be a self-starter, resourceful and seasoned candidate ready for any challenge!
Project Manage MUST:
- Have 7+ years experience, ideally coming from retail with previous experience as an integrated PM (ideally agency experience)
- Have experience working on new brand launches,and all of the pieces that go along with that process
- Have experience working with photo studios (both internally and externally) and a strong understanding of agency and production vendor processes
- Familiarity with omni-channel campaigns and various project types including print, web, social, email, social, mobile, signage, brand, print, and packaging
- Be a resourceful problem solver, with a passion and respect for the creative process
- Ideal candidate will already be familiar with Workfront, or a very quick study to learn it!
- Must understand how to work with multiple personalities, while keeping projects on track
- Must be proactive, able to handle multiple projects at once
- Be able to stay organized, and prioritize needs and tasks as they come in, continue to drive projects forward
- A collaborative can do attitude, ability to stay ahead of the projects and pivot as needed
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org