Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP Recruiting Manger in New York, New York
New York, New York
Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP is actively seeking a New York Recruiting Manager. This position will oversee all lateral associate recruiting and manage law school recruiting and summer associate programs for our New York and Miami offices. In conjunction with the Senior Director of Firmwide Recruiting, Director of Firmwide Vertical Recruiting, Practice Section Leaders, and Office Managing Partner, he or she will develop and manage a proactive recruiting strategy to recruit top-tier talent. This position will report directly to the Senior Director of Firmwide Recruiting and collaborate with the firmwide recruiting team.
- Maintain Pillsbury Recruiting Policies and Procedures to achieve firmwide goals
- Collaborate with the Senior Director Firmwide Recruiting and Practice Section Leaders to develop and implement a proactive lateral recruiting strategy
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with legal search firms to promote Pillsbury
- Oversee, with local support, all aspects of lateral hiring and on-boarding for the New York and Miami offices
- In conjunction with the Firmwide Recruiting team, develop and manage relationships with law school career services to promote Pillsbury's summer associate hiring
- Plan, oversee and attend summer associate and fall recruiting program events for the New York and Miami offices
- Regularly communicate with summer associates and fall associates to share Firm news and further develop professional relationships
- Oversee onboarding, orientation, and integration for all attorney new hires
**Education, Experience and Skills:**
- BA/BS degree with a minimum of 6 years of experience in professional legal recruitment or career development within a law firm
- Extensive experience in full-cycle recruiting, specifically managing all aspects of the attorney recruitment process, strategy development, and onboarding and integration.
- Expert understanding of NALP Recruiting Best Practices
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to exercise professional judgement, and ability to work effectively on the Firmwide Recruiting Team
- Ability to work independently and with integrity in alignment with Pillsbury's culture
- Excellent presentation, writing, and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Outstanding relationship-building skills with the ability to collaborate effectively with all attorneys and staff across the Firm
- Experience managing candidates in an applicant tracking system
The salary range for this position is $130,000-$150,000.
Please submit resumes directly to Kendall Lowery at Kendall.firstname.lastname@example.org or via Pillsbury Careers (myworkdayjobs.com) .
Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you require an accommodation in order to apply for a position, please contact us at PillsburyWorkday@pillsburylaw.com .