Amazon Corporate LLC Regional Technical Business Development Lead in New York, New York
AWS Marketplace is is a digital catalog with thousands of software listings from independent software vendors that make is simple to find, test, buy and deploy software that runs on AWS. Encompassing IoT, Databases, End User computing, Security, Networking and Storage solutions to name a few areas of focus.
For more information on AWS Marketplace please visit: http://aws.amazon.com/marketplace
We are looking for a Technical Business Development Manager to evangelize Marketplace to the AWS field, customers and user community by enabling AWS enterprise scale deployment. You will get a deep understanding of customer's challenges, identify use cases to drive operational agility and efficiency while having the right control and visibility. You are data driven and get into the details, technically deep in cloud solutions, understand self service ISV based software provisioning, have the ability to review customer usage patterns in the enterprise, develop and propose solutions to drive successful customer outcomes. You will also enjoy collaborating with others on targeting, branding, marketing and product roadmap activities.
This is a role for a seasoned IT leader, a business owner that is passionate about their customers success, does not shy away from thinking big, has a strong bias for action with strategic intent, gains customer trust, and delivers successful customer outcomes. You will help drive the Marketplace product, help build a set of tightly integrated multi ISV solutions, and will be deeply involved in the overall vision, culture and direction of the organization. You will confidently represent the team in front of leaders of all levels across the customer organizations and internally within AWS. If you would love to be part of a customer obsessed, tight-knit, and nimble team with big business potential, you need to contact us today!
You must be able to:
* Work backwards from the customer, understanding the challenges experiences using status quo procurement models.
* Work with customer's teams to understand their use cases and their existing solutions.
* Address bottlenecks, provide customer input, anticipate and make tradeoffs and balance the business needs versus technical constraints
* Collaborate with engineering teams to drive the product roadmaps.
* Partner with multiple teams across multiple locations with varying sets of priorities to ensure a timely delivery of the solution.
* Establish and track adoption metrics that drive action with a continuous improvement mindset.
* Conduct training and outreach to internal support teams as well as external customers.
* Define the approach, plan and collaboration model to work across the support ecosystems and customers to develop, test, launch and scale the ISV migration acceleration offerings
* Evaluate and prioritize key customer opportunities toward which we need to interlock across the cross functional teams (ISVs, SI partners, AWS professional service and platform teams)
* Plan and launch new go-to-market offerings, coordinated across business development, sales, professional services and partner management teams, globally and regionally
* Develop go-to market components, which will include (but not be limited to): field team and customer enablement models, technology and consulting partner enablement models, ISV or pattern-specific approach to migration planning and execution (which can include customer workshops, assessment, planning, migration and operations), customer proposal and offer development, internal and external collateral, incentives, target customers, and success measures
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
* 10+ years of Infrastructure/Cloud Operations leadership experience in a Fortune 500 organization, consulting or technology partner.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age