Crown Media Family Networks Research Analyst (24650) in New York, New York
Job Location New York - New York, NY
Position Type Full Time
Crown Media Family Networks seeks a Research Analyst to provide support to the NY Research team and will be responsible for fulfilling metadata reporting needs for the Crown Media Family Networks. Additionally, the Analyst will work with the team to extract and analyze data from various sources to provide actionable insights to various departments. This role is a great opportunity to learn and grow in an evolving media research environment.
* Maintain and input weekly program lineups and schedules for Hallmark, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries, and Hallmark Drama using the Nielsen myEvnts tool and HMN VOD and Hallmark SVOD content (VOD) in Contentlink in preparation for Nielsen rating and digital reporting.
* Create and deliver recurring ratings reports for the Crown Media Family Networks, including competitive & telecast rankers, trending reports, and weekend overnights.
* Collaborate with NY research team with ad hoc requests and special projects needs for Distribution, Digital Sales, Corporate Communication, and Programming/Scheduling.
* Develop materials and presentations for company wide distribution for CMFN Seasonal stunts, Original Movies and Original Series.
* Support Ad Sales by providing advertising market intelligence using MRI, pulling rating share reports, and assisting Ad Sales research with ad hoc requests.
BASIC REQUIREMENTS: (The requirements that must be met by applicant)
* Bachelor s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university.
* Strong analytic thinking, collaboration skills and operational discipline
* Evidence of ability to analyze data, draw conclusions and translate findings/results in a clear concise manner
* Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
* Experience with Nielsen systems (including myEvnts, contentlink, Npower, NNTV, NLTV) and syndicated media
research sources (such as MRI, Simmons, and comScore) a plus.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS: (Other Characteristics/Competencies that may be assessed during the selection process)
* Highly organized and detail oriented, with ability to work under pressure, handle multiple projects and meet tight deadlines.
* Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well within a team and interface with internal and external stakeholders in a professional and effective manner.
* Previous experience as an analyst or internship with a national cable, streaming or broadcast network a plus.
Crown Media United States, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other legally-protected status. Click to view the "EEO is the Law" poster and the "EEO is the Law Supplement poster".
Employer's Job# 24650
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.