Penguin Random House LLC Sales Assistant - Penguin Random House Publisher Services in New York, New York
The Penguin Random House Publishing Services team, which provides sales and distribution services to a wide roster of independent client publishers, is seeking a Sales Assistant to join their team. Supporting a Sales Director and two Sales Managers, the Sales Assistant will be in touch regularly with sales channels across the company, communicate with the publishing operations and marketing teams, help prepare for sales meetings, and liaise between the sales managers, client publishers, and other internal departments.
If you are interested in book publishing trends and learning about the book selling process, this may be an ideal role for you!
Responsibilities for this role include:
• Assisting two Sales Managers with day-to-day client publisher queries.
• Collecting and maintaining seasonal book materials for publishers.
• Keeping publishers on track for meeting sales material due dates.
• Tracking and announcing drop-in titles.
• Providing regular sales reporting to clients and sales managers as needed.
• Distributing advances and tracking receipt of sales materials for reps as requested.
• Managing the gathering and sharing of sales rep feedback with client publishers.
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work both independently and collaboratively
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Self-starter with enthusiasm and ability to take initiative
• Expert knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Salary for this position is $40,000. Full-time employees are eligible for our comprehensive benefits program. Please apply using our online application process, and please include your resume and cover letter.
Penguin Random House values the array of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Company: Penguin Random House LLC Country: United States of America State/Region: New York City: NEW YORK Postal Code: 10019 Job ID: 97605 [[customQuickApply]]97605Penguin Random House LLC
Penguin Random House LLC
- Penguin Random House LLC Jobs