Coach Inc Sales Associate - Coach-Hudson Yards in New York, New York
SELLING AND SERVICE
* Understands organizational objectives and makes decisions that align with the Company priorities and values
* Creates personal sales and clienteling strategies in partnership with the management team
* Meets customer needs through solution-oriented and forward thinking
* Builds credibility and trust as a personal fashion advisor by communicating fashion awareness and trends in the marketplace
* Understands changes in local market with potential impact on business performance and supports the execution of local sales strategies and tactics
* Creates positive impressions with customer by bringing best self to work through elevated, sophisticated, appropriate business attire consistent with Coach s guide to style
* Demonstrates Coach s Selling and Service expectations at all times
* Influences customers purchase decisions by balancing patience and assertiveness
* Takes ownership and commitment for delivering results; actively aware of personal and store metrics and achieves goals
* Flexes personal selling techniques to contribute to overall store financial results
* Demonstrates persuasive (not aggressive), confident, friendly and genuine service skills and selling behaviors
* Discusses product features and builds the sale by suggesting appropriate add on items to fit the customers specific needs
* Works with multiple customers simultaneously and breaks away as appropriate
* Follows up with customers consistently and genuinely to influence/close the sale
* Develops product knowledge skills and remains aware of current collections
* Demonstrates knowledge of competition and can apply that knowledge to building sales and customer relationships
* Drives business through sales strategies, clienteling, sourcing new customers and maintaining on-going productive relationships with customers
* Sensitive to customers needs and tailors approach by reading cues
* Builds lasting and loyal relationships with customers
* Ensures all daily tasks are completed without negatively impacting service or Coach standards
WORKPLACE AND ENVIRONMENT
* Creates enthusiasm and positivity for a shared vision and mission
* Fosters and environment of teamwork, trust and collaboration with peers, customers and supervisors
* Demonstrates confidence when working with customers
* Takes initiative; has a high-level of ownership and accountability for individual results
* Welcomes feedback and adapts behaviors as appropriate
* Represents Coach as a brand ambassador at all times
* Is adaptable and flexible to change
* Maintains a calm and professional demeanor at all times
* Creates short and long-term strategies to achieve personal metrics and performance goals
* Utilizes Company tools to keep self-informed
* Handles and offers solutions to customer issues appropriately and involves a manager when necessary
* Promotes and endorses a team selling environment
* Completes daily operational tasks including maintaining store (sales floor and backroom), cash wrap and visual merchandising to Coach standards consistently and in a timely manner
* Adheres to all retail policies and procedures including POS, Operations and Loss Prevention procedures
* Leverages Coach s tools and technology to support relationship building and clienteling efforts; including to drive sales and achieve individual goals
* Replenishes inventory on sales floor as needed
* Processes shipments as needed
EXPERIENCE: 1- 3 year of previous selling experience in a luxury retail service environment preferred. Possesses current knowledge of fashion trends and competition in the marketplace.
EDUCATION: High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred.
TECHNICAL: Knowledge of cash registers systems, basic computer skills (including the ability to use iPad/laptop, Mobile POS and Internet)
PHYSICAL: Ability to communicate effectively with customers and team. Mobility to maneuver the sales floor and stock room to provide and support customer service. Reach above/bend to obtain product for customers from store fixtures/shelves at various heights and climb ladders/stairs/step-stools to perform visual merchandising and housekeeping duties. Ability to frequently lift and carry up to five pounds and at times lift and carry product/cartons up to fifty pounds to process product shipment/transfers.
SCHEDULE: Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including nights, weekends, busy seasons, and high retail traffic and sales days(including but not limited to: the day after Thanksgiving, Memorial Day, Christmas Eve, Mother s Day, etc.).
NOTE: THIS DOCUMENT SERVES ONLY AS A SAMPLE OF THE JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES AND DOES NOT INCLUDE AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALL PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS.
Employer's Job# 572626100
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.