TEKsystems Sales Development Rep-2 - NYC (Summer 2024 Hire) in New York, New York
About TEKsystems and TEKsystems Global Services
We’re TEKsystems. We accelerate business transformation for our customers. We bring real-world expertise to solve complex technology, business and talent challenges—across the globe. We’re a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 customers, including 80% of the Fortune 500 across North America, Europe and Asia, who partner with us for our scale, full-stack capabilities and speed. We’re strategic thinkers, hands-on collaborators, helping customers capitalize on change. We’re building tomorrow by delivering business outcomes and driving positive impacts in our global communities. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
Who are we?
We’re TEKsystems. We’re partners in transformation.
We solve complex technology, business, and talent challenges—at global scale. We accelerate business transformation through measurable impact that matters. And we’ve been doing this for over 35 years.
Benefits of Joining Our Team:
Growth potential within the organization including a defined career path for sales professionals
Thorough sales training within the IT Talent Solutions and Services industry that includes working closely with an assigned Account Manager Lead as a Mentor
Dynamic and diverse culture within a strong team environment
Opportunities for continued education and education assistance
Unlimited earning potential, including a competitive base salary and uncapped commission structure
The Sales Development Rep-2 (SDR-2) is responsible for executing on initial steps associated with the sales process. After successful completion of an extensive 10- week hands on training that includes online learning, business role plays and real time sales scenarios, the SDR will:
• Research and build call sheets of targeted customers in the market by leveraging tools like Linked In and resources including Candidates and current Consultants
• Document, track and research all leads coming in from Recruiter Lead Program
• Build overall customer profiles based on information learned and talk tracks for each customer by using tools like Seismic and Gong
• Perform outreach to targeted customer list and document weekly activity
• Partner with Director of Business Operations on using the Inward Lens tool to identify lost customers in order to build call sheets to generate new meetings.
Success in the SDR-2 Role will lead to promotion to Account Manager where additional responsibilities will include:
• Develop and manage new and existing customer relationships by leveraging resources including but not limited to Salesforce and Hoovers
• Increase sales and market share through assigned and newly generated accounts
• Contact and meet with prospective customers to establish customer needs, hiring cycles, and build a customer intimate relationship
• Prepare and present sales information and effective proposals for customers
• Partner with Delivery team in identifying top IT Talent to fulfill client needs
Educational & Experience Requirements:
Bachelor’s Degree OR Military experience OR Associates Degree with 3 years of professional experience OR 4 years of professional experience
Minimum of 1 year of Sales Experience OR Degree in Sales OR Sales Internship Experience OR Active membership in a Collegiate Sales Club/ Organization
A strong desire for a career in B2B Sales
Excellent written and oral communication skills which can be leveraged in areas of negotiations
A sense of urgency, excellent presentation skills and a high standard of professionalism and character are musts
The ability to overcome obstacles without becoming discouraged and readily collaborate with others to accomplish goals
A strong propensity to learn is necessary
Training compensation: $21.00/hr and eligible for overtime (plus COLA where applicable).
Salary: 60k + weekly commission + performance based bonuses(quarterly and annual) and monthly car and cell phone allowance
Employees also receive a benefits package including a 401(k) company matched retirement savings plan, paid time off and holiday pay. See link below
Job Locations US-NY-New York
Job ID 2023-10866
TEKsystems is a equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
- TEKsystems Jobs