NetApp Sales Representative Enterprise Accounts in New York, New York
Are you data-driven? We at NetApp believe in the transformative power of data - to expand customer touchpoints, to foster greater innovation, and to optimize operations. We are designed for simplicity, optimized to protect, created to embrace future opportunity, and open to enrich choice. We are the data authority for hybrid cloud, and we are helping our customers realize the full potential of their data.
We've built a Data Fabric for a data-driven world - to simplify and integrate data management across the resources that are best for the business. With the Data Fabric, our customers can harness the power of cloud data services, build cloud infrastructures, and modernize storage through data management.
By modernizing storage through data management, customers can upgrade infrastructure to bring modern data services to existing applications. Only NetApp can help organizations free the resources necessary to fund transformation by deploying the industry's leading flash storage solution, which is highly efficient and scalable in both data center and cloud environments.
As an Enterprise SalesRep, you will serve as a dedicated Rep in NetApp's enterprise accounts segment, working with both existing & new customers. Your primary responsibility is to leverage personal and professional networks to identify and cultivate relationships with key stakeholders and buyers at a target group of enterprise accounts. You will nurture these relationships and contacts to cater to their needs and find ways to introduce NetApp's best-in-class products: Core, Cloud Infrastructure Services, and Cloud Data Services.
Sell NetApp products and services into new logo accounts
Leverage social and professional networks to identify and develop relationships within target accounts
Create relationship maps within target accounts with plans to expand depth and quality of relationships with buyers and influencers
Collaborate with sales engineers to oversee product targeting strategy based on customer industry and business requirements
Nurture relationships and target upgrade/refresh cycles to capitalize on opportunities for competitive carve out or introduction of NetApp products
Experience within Storage, Backup and the Data Center environment including Hybrid Cloud, Cloud Connected Storage, Virtualization, and Cloud Data Management
Demonstrated ability to speak credibly about cloud-connected storage, PaaS and IaaS
Experience successfully selling into technical user base including CIOs, CTOs, Cloud Architects, Application Owners, DevOps, SaaS Admins, and VP-level IT/Infrastructure buyers
Self-starter who is eager to engage and prospect buyers anywhere they are - phone, social media, email or in person
Ability to self-manage by creating personal initiatives & metrics to drive success
Excellent written and oral communication skills and ability to ask insightful questions
Willingness to travel within assigned territory, on short notice, as needed
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, including presentation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within department and across functions.
- Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems.
- Ability to convey information clearly and provide analysis as needed to help customer make buying decisions.
- As a seasoned, experienced professional, with a full understanding of industry practices and company policies and procedures, this individual will apply attained experiences and knowledge in solving a wide range of issues in imaginative and practical ways.
- Is responsible for a specific geographical install base and medium to large accounts.
- May have own account responsibility or work on a team.
- This individual effectively works with senior internal personnel within the function, some employees in other functions that support the sales effort, and has direct customer contact.
- Little management direction is provided on day to day work; general instructions are given on new assignments; as well as review of activities and priorities.
- The ideal candidate is a subject matter expert and contributes proactively to sales team efforts and positively influences decisions. May also act as a team leader and main decision maker for team projects.
Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 6 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD with 3 years experience; or equivalent experience.
So get ready to tap into the data visionary within, and join us as we accelerate digital transformation and empower our customers to change the world with data!
If you ask a NetApp employee why they work here, the answer is inevitably the same: the people. At NetApp, our culture is at the heart of what we do.We place importance in trust, integrity, teamwork, and caring above all else. NetApp is a place where people are empowered to make a difference. Empowered to innovate. Empowered to collaborate. Empowered to help ourselves and others be data-driven and change the world. We take care of each other, our customers, our partners, and our communities simply because it's the right thing to do.
We work hard but also recognize the importance of work-life balance for our employees because what's important to them is important to us! Recently we implemented Family First, which encourages employees to take paid time off to bond with a new child (through birth or adoption) or to care for a family member with a serious health condition. Our volunteer time off program is best in class, offering employees 40 hours of paid time off per year to donate their time with their favorite organizations. We provide comprehensive medical, dental, wellness and vision plans for you and your family. We offer educational assistance, legal services, and access to discounts and fitness centers. We also offer financial savings programs to help you plan for your future.
Join us and see what empowerment can do.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.