NetApp Sales Representative in New York, New York
Are you data-driven* We at NetApp believe in the transformative power of data to expand customer touchpoints, to foster greater innovation, and to optimize operations. We are designed for simplicity, optimized to protect, created to embrace future opportunity, and open to enrich choice. We are the data authority for hybrid cloud, and we are helping our customers realize the full potential of their data.
We ve built a Data Fabric for a data-driven world to simplify and integrate data management across the resources that are best for the business. With the Data Fabric, our customers can harness the power of cloud data services, build cloud infrastructures, and modernize storage through data management. Job Summary
As an Account Executive on the Globals Team, you will be responsible for managing a set of accounts within NetApp s enterprise accounts segment and owning and nurturing the business relationship for NetApp s Core products. As an account lead, you will support Cloud sellers and engineers as needed to expand NetApp s footprint of Cloud products within your accounts. The EAE serves as a trusted advisor to senior leadership and uses business acumen and technical expertise to influence customer decisions.
* Grow NetApp s sales of products and services at the responsible accounts through assessing the customers needs and evangelizing NetApp s value proposition
* Build senior technical customer relationships to gain buy-in with decision makers and ensure continuity of existing revenues, while simultaneously driving growth of Cloud product revenues
* Create relationship maps within accounts with plans to expand depth and quality of relationships with buyers and influencers, thereby expanding breadth of product sales
* Develop account plans and a long-term product strategy encompassing new and existing products within the accounts
* Lead and coordinate the end-to-end sales cycle including qualification, solution design, pricing and quoting, and contract development to close deals
* Continuously assess customer business requirements and continue to maintain and educate stakeholders on NetApp s value proposition and best-in-class products
* Enterprise storage and backup markets experience
* Demonstrated ability to speak credibly about cloud-connected storage, PaaS and IaaS
* Experience successfully selling into technical user base & VP-level IT/Infrastructure buyers
* Superb relationship building skills and ability to demonstrate value to clients
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a solutions-oriented mindset
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, including presentation skills.- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within department and across functions.- Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems. - Ability to convey information clearly and provide analysis as needed to help customer make buying decisions. Responsibility and Interaction:Responsibility: - As a seasoned professional with a wide range of experiences, this individual uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.- Is responsible for a specific geographical install base and large, complex, high visibility, strategic, or tactically important accounts. Interaction: - This individual effectively works with, and influences senior internal personnel within the function, employees in other functions that support the sales effort, and has direct customer contact. - Limited management supervision and direction is provided since this individual operates and drives results independently.- The ideal candidate is a subject matter expert and strongly influences sales team decisions and initiatives. May also act as a team leader and major decision maker for team projects. Education
Typically requires a minimum of 12 years of related experience with a Bachelor s degree; or 8 years and a Master s degree; or a PhD with 5 years experience; or equivalent experience.
So get ready to tap into the data visionary within, and join us as we accelerate digital transformation and empower our customers to change the world with data!
If you ask a NetApp employee why they work here, the answer is inevitably the same: the people. At NetApp, our culture is at the heart of what we do. We place importance in trust, integrity, teamwork, and caring above all else. NetApp is a place where people are empowered to make a difference. Empowered to innovate. Empowered to collaborate. Empowered to help ourselves and others be data-driven and change the world. We take care of each other, our customers, our partners, and our communities simply because it s the right thing to do.
We work hard but also recognize the importance of work-life balance for our employees because what s important to them is important to us! Recently we implemented Family First, which encourages employees to take paid time off to bond with a new child (through birth or adoption) or to care for a family member with a serious health condition. Our volunteer time off program is best in class, offering employees 40 hours of paid time off per year to donate their time with their favorite organizations. We provide comprehensive medical, dental, wellness and vision plans for you and your family. We offer educational assistance, legal services, and access to discounts and fitness centers. We also offer financial savings programs to help you plan for your future.
Join us and see what empowerment can do.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.
Employer's Job# 611183500
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.