Fitch Group Inc Sales Specialist in New York, New York
Fitch Solutions, a global leader in credit risk information and strategic data solutions, is looking for a seasoned sales professional to join our team as a Sales Specialist. In this high-profile role, you will be responsible for the new business and cross sell sales efforts for Fitch Solutions' Credit Risk vertical. Success in this product vertical will require a strong sales strategy and the ability to execute on this strategy and deliver results which will expand Fitch's footprint in the Americas. Reporting to a Sales Specialist Manager, this position holds direct revenue responsibility. You will be required to execute on a sales plan to achieve new business and cross sales targets.
**Responsibilities will include:**
- Creating and implement a Sales Strategy for Fitch Solutions in the Credit Risk vertical, liaising with the necessary internal stakeholders where required
- Driving new business sales in the Americas through direct client engagement - including identifying new prospects, initial engagement and sales negotiations
- Growing the sales pipeline and increase the pipeline conversion rate for Credit Risk (specific targets will be confirmed)
- Working closely with other specialists in the US to build a consistent sales approach for Credit Risk for new prospects and existing customers
- Working closely with the Product team to ensure our value proposition is well crafted for new products and is well connected to our sales opportunity landscape
- Convert inbound leads alongside lead generation through a variety of channels
- Aggressively drive sales by prospecting, cold calling, qualifying and securing meetings with appropriate prospects
- Managing the entire sales process from qualification through to negotiation and close
- Working with Marketing to design thoughtful sales campaigns to grow the sales pipeline and increase the sales conversion rate
- Work collaboratively with assigned Account Managers to cross sell Credit /Industry Research products into existing accounts
- Consistently achieve sales activity KPIs
- Accurately reporting revenue forecasts and managing pipeline progression in Salesforce
- Travel within assigned territory as required to meet with clients and prospects
**Skills and Attributes Required:**
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field and/or relevant work experience
- A self-starter who is proactive and creative in identifying and developing new business opportunities.
- Team player who likes to work hard in a fast-paced environment
- Organization skills and ability to multi-task
- Able to achieve and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets
- A strong influencer able to negotiate with senior stakeholders within financial, corporate and government institutions
- Personable with excellent public speaking and presentation skills
- Significant, demonstrable success in solutions sales
- 5 years of sales/business development experience in financial services with a track record of success
- Proven track record in developing new business and growing revenue streams
- Strategic thinking should be a personal strength
- Knowledge of CRM systems and Salesforce
- Self-motivated and able to generate ideas and demonstrate initiative, tenacity and perseverance
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Fluent English essential. Other languages beneficial
- Travel will be required in this role
Fitch Solutions provides data, research and analytics that help clients excel at managing their credit risk, offer deep insight into the debt investment market, and provide comprehensive intelligence about the macroeconomic environment. All available on our platform, Fitch Connect, designed and built using our credit, macro and industry expertise to help you make more informed decisions.
Fitch Group is a global leader in financial information services with operations in more than 30 countries. Wholly owned by the Hearst Corporation, we are comprised of three main businesses: Fitch Ratings | Fitch Solutions | Fitch Learning.
For more information please visit our websites: www.fitchratings.com | www.fitchsolutions.com | www.fitchlearning.com
Fitch is committed to providing global securities markets with objective, timely, independent and forward-looking credit opinions. To protect Fitch's credibility and reputation, our employees must take every precaution to avoid conflicts of interests or any appearance of a conflict of interest. Should you be successful in the recruitment process at Fitch Ratings you will be asked to declare any securities holdings and other potential conflicts prior to commencing employment. If you, or your immediate family, have any holdings that may conflict with your work responsibilities, you may be asked to divest yourself of them before beginning work.
Fitch is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer-minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity