Deckers Retail LLC Seasonal Sales Lead with Keys, HOKA in New York, New York
Our goal is to inspire people to move, and to drive forward with purpose and passion. We bring a bold and unexpected approach to the products we create, crafting innovative solutions for athletes of all types. However, people find joy in movement, HOKA is here to empower and support them to help them take flight.
At HOKA, were committed to creating a more equitable future for both our employees and the customers we serve. This means that we create and maintain hiring practices that ensure a diverse and representative workforce. Because by celebrating a culture of inclusion one where employees are able to freely contribute equally we are doing more than hiring a team of people to sell shoes. Were bringing together people who are passionate about telling stories, making connections, creating experiences, and building lasting relationships.
Our Sales Leads with Keys are critical to the success of our stores. As a Sales Lead with Keys, its your job to create the best possible customer experience. You stay current in your knowledge of all productions, promotions and marketing initiatives in order to engage with our customers and best respond to needs. You also know how to communicate the HOKA brands sustainability initiatives and social and ethical commitments to our customers while sharing your love and passion for our products. As a Sales Lead with Keys, you operate as part of dynamic team and you cooperate to achieve business goals.
As a HOKA Sales Lead with Keys, you create personalized shopping experiences for our customers that drive brand loyalty. You understand the importance our modeling our Service Training Program and you greet customers promptly and courteously as they enter the store. You ensure that all customer questions are addressed accurately and responded to before they leave. You provide exceptional service from start to finish, including effectively communicating our return policy. You maintain and model a positive, cheerful attitude with customers and team members and promote the store and brand image in all interactions including adhering to a dress code. You make yourself personally available to all customers in order provide exceptional service to both our in-store customers and those who call on the phone.
As a Sales Lead with Keys, you understand that your role extends beyond the sales floor. You know how to operate the cash register, handle money accurately, check inventory daily and ensure products are stocked and available for customers and merchandize product in accordance with Visual Merchandising standards. You maintain a clean and well-organized back-stock area and employee break area, which includes daily vacuuming, sweeping, and dusting. You practice safety-consciousness and respond to theft in accordance with our policies. As a HOKA Sales Lead with Keys you understand that you are an integral part of a team and you promote a positive work environment by recognizing outstanding performance from your team members and maintaining a respectful workplace.
As a successful Sales Lead with Keys, you know how to:
- Ensure the highest level of customer service possible, as outlined in our Service Training Program
- Prioritize brand and product knowledge training and share this knowledge in customer interactions
- Communicate effectively with customers, team members, management, and corporate stakeholders
- Empower team members through communication and recognition
- Contribute to a team and cooperate to achieve goals
- Multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain knowledge of current trends and styles
- Respond to problem situations with professionalism
- Think critically to solve problems and approach challenges with agility
- Two (2) years of retail store experience preferred.
- High School Diploma
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to convey the HOKA and Deckers Brands Vision and Mission to your team members and customers
- Highly motivated team player and self-starter
- Excellent team building skills
- Ability to multi-task in a face-paced environment
- Flexibility of schedule and hours to meet the needs of the business
- Physical ability to stand for extended periods
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of tools and applications
- Valid drivers license
As part of our HOKA Family, you belong to more than a performance lifestyle company. From our corporate offices to our retail stores across the globe, we value giving people the freedom to pursue their passions, express their individuality, and are committed to helping them succeed. Were proud to offer a wide range of benefits to best recognize the important role each person plays in the Deckers Brands mission. Youll discover many benefits of working at Deckers Brands including competitive pay, discounts, perks, global contests, as well as opportunities for growth and development.
**Equal Employment Opportunity**
**All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination** **on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other factors prohibited by law.**
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity