Deckers Retail LLC Seasonal Stock Associate, UGG in New York, New York
**Seasonal Stock Associate**
At UGG, a division Deckers Brands, we exist to transform the lives of our customers and each other by sharing our passion and love for UGG. Were driven by a clear mission: to bring the UGG brand to life through every interaction and evolve industry ideas by delivering experiences our customers desire. As a member of the Deckers Family, you represent our brands and deliver unique, personalized shopping experiences.
Our Stock Associates are critical to the success of our stores. As a Stock Associate, its your job to organize inventory and create safe and efficient stock areas. You partner closely with the Stock Lead to receive and merchandise items to ensure that our customers have the product they want when they want it. As a Stock Associate, you operate as part of dynamic team and you cooperate to achieve business goals. This is a seasonal position, lasting for 2-5 months.
As an UGG Stock Associate, you receive, store, pick, count, and distribute products and material to meet the needs of the store. Youre responsible for receiving and verifying shipments as they arrive and handling discrepancies so that inventory counts are current and accurate. You help assemble, pack, and ship transfers of merchandise between retail locations or distribution centers. You follow all stock processes and policies, maintain a neat and orderly stock room, and practice safety consciousness and security measures to deter theft. You control any damaged merchandise or mis-mate inventory in accordance with company standards.
In your role as a Stock Associate, you understand that your responsibility extends beyond the back of house. You help replenish and display product on the sales floor and organize it according to our Visual Merchandising standards. When working on the sales floor, you greet customers as they enter the store, direct them to the appropriate products and areas, answer customer questions, and offer current product knowledge. You maintain a positive, cheerful attitude with customers and team members and promote the store and brand image in all interactions. As an UGG Stock Associate, you understand that you are an integral part of a team; you report to work on time and notify your Store Manager in advance if you will be late or absent.
As a successful Stock Associate, you know how to:
- Ensure the highest level of customer service possible as outlined in our Service Training Program
- Prioritize brand and product knowledge training in customer interactions
- Communicate effectively with customers, team members, management, and corporate stakeholders
- Contribute to a team and cooperate to achieve goals
- Multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Promote a positive and respectful work environment
- Respond to problem situations with professionalism
- Escalate any special customer requests regarding product or service to management
- Think critically to solve problems and approach challenges with agility
- One (1) to (2) years of retail store management preferred.
- High School Diploma
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to convey the UGG and Deckers Brands Vision and Mission to your team members and customers
- Excellent team-building skills
- Excellent organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Flexibility of schedule and hours to meet the needs of the business.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of tools and applications.
- Valid drivers license.
As part of our UGG Family, you belong to more than a lifestyle company. From our corporate offices to our retail stores across the globe, we value giving people the freedom to pursue their passions, express their individuality, and are committed to helping them succeed. Were proud to offer a wide range of benefits to best recognize the important role each person plays in the Deckers Brands mission. In addition to competitive base pay, we offer a Holiday Incentive Bonus to all hourly employees in North America. Youll discover many benefits of working at Deckers Brands including competitive pay, discounts, perks, global contests, as well as opportunities for growth and development.
**Equal Employment Opportunity**
**All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other factors prohibited by law.**
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity