Fitch Group Inc Senior Account Manager in New York, New York
Fitch Solutions, a global leader in credit risk information and strategic data solutions, is looking for a seasoned sales professional to join our team as a Senior Account Manager. This role is responsible for meeting an annual net sales target by growing client spend with Fitch Solutions through cross-sell or up-sell, building and retaining client relationships, being an overall trusted advisor in our product suite, and more.
Therefore, this position is not only an excellent opportunity to join a growing team but an exceptional opportunity for personal development where the chosen candidate will make immediate impact. Therefore, Senior Account Manager candidates must have a proven sales track record, incredible interpersonal skills, and be driven by excellence on all fronts to be successful in this high-profile sales position.
- Meet or exceed annual net sales target
- Meet or exceed expected KPIs
- Retain and grow current revenue
- Retain and grow client relationships
- Lead by example as a Senior member of the team through sales excellence, professionalism, and collaboration.
**Qualifications and experience:**
- Minimum of 4 years of client facing sales/ account management/relationship management experience. Preferably within the financial services sector.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- A proven sales track record of meeting or exceeding targets/KPIs
- Proven ability to create, maintain, and close a sales pipeline
- Knowledge of financial services and/or capital markets
- Creative problem-solving skills with the ability to diagnose issues and develop solutions
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- A diligent work ethic with a results-drive attitude
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent listening skills
- Strong interpersonal skills including demonstrable evidence of the ability to credibly interact with, and influence, senior level and C-Suite executives
- Team player - willing to "get your hands dirty" to meet a team goal
- Ability to travel as necessary
Fitch Solutions provides data, research and analytics that help clients excel at managing their credit risk, offer deep insight into the debt investment market, and provide comprehensive intelligence about the macroeconomic environment. All available on our platform, Fitch Connect, designed and built using our credit, macro and industry expertise to help you make more informed decisions.
Fitch Group is a global leader in financial information services with operations in more than 30 countries. Wholly owned by the Hearst Corporation, we are comprised of three main businesses: Fitch Ratings | Fitch Solutions | Fitch Learning.
For more information please visit our websites: www.fitchratings.com | www.fitchsolutions.com | www.fitchlearning.com
Fitch is committed to providing global securities markets with objective, timely, independent and forward-looking credit opinions. To protect Fitch's credibility and reputation, our employees must take every precaution to avoid conflicts of interests or any appearance of a conflict of interest. Should you be successful in the recruitment process at Fitch Ratings you will be asked to declare any securities holdings and other potential conflicts prior to commencing employment. If you, or your immediate family, have any holdings that may conflict with your work responsibilities, you may be asked to divest yourself of them before beginning work.
Fitch is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer-minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity