Amazon Corporate LLC Senior Business Development Manager - Associates - Pets in New York, New York
This position is based in New York, NY.
We are seeking an experienced business development manager to engage the top Pets publishers and influencers to work with Amazon's growing pets businesses. With its network of over 100,000 publishers, the Amazon Associates program is a global leader in online marketing and one of the largest external paid traffic channels for Amazon. This position will have single threaded focus on the pets category from within the Associates team in New York and will work closely with the marketing team and Amazon Retail teams in the pets businesses in Seattle.
Amazon's pets organization is pushing the cutting edge of disruptive change in shopping for some of the most meaningful purchases customers make-those that help their beloved pets live safe, happy lives. As a customer-obsessed, pets enthusiast, you will influence and build relationships with the top pets and lifestyle web publishers and Influencers to drive revenue, new customers and awareness for Amazon's pets business. You are deep on the human-pet connection and understand how our range of top brands and products fit into content creators strategies. You will explore revenue driving opportunities with leading shelter publishers as well as the leading influencers in this segment.
Using your deep knowledge of digital and social media and a solution-oriented mindset you will develop opportunities for Amazon's pets business across the media landscape. You are an excellent oral and written communicator and you possess an analytical approach to business development, leveraging data to drive decisions. You are highly organized and have the ability to work independently. You're particularly adept at developing strong, one-to-one relationships and working closely and constructively with external partners.
As a leader for this segment within the Associates Team, you:
* Own quarterly unit and revenue growth objectives for new and existing publishers and influencers
* Independently develop strategic recommendations that align with the overall Pets Marketing strategy
* Drive for simplified, scalable solutions for publishers, including identifying new opportunities to drive growth
* Develop, execute, and refine an end to end Influencer strategy in partnership with the marketing team
* Drive special deal terms and negotiations with new and existing publishers/Influencers
* Develop publisher strategy to drive awareness and sales around deal and seasonal events
* Work closely with the product and account management & marketing teams to act as liaison to publishers
* Develop reporting methodologies and own data analysis
* Bachelor's degree
* 8+ years of business development experience; structuring and negotiating complex agreements
* Expert at identifying and executing successful partnership deals and large scale marketing deals
* Expert at working with diverse revenue models and deep data analysis
* Ability to influence technical leaders and incorporate technical requirements into negotiations and contracts.
* Expertise in ecommerce with knowledge of the digital media space
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.