Amazon Corporate LLC Senior Business Development Manager - Private Brands in New York, New York
This position is based in New York, NY.
Come join the Amazon Private Brands team, where you will be part of a team that is creating private brands exclusive to Amazon, and where we are building long-term customer preference and loyalty.
We are seeking an experienced business development manager to engage the top media publishers and influencers to work with Amazon's Private Brands business. With its network of over 100,000 publishers, the Amazon Associates program is a global leader in online marketing and one of the largest external paid traffic channels for Amazon. This position will have single threaded focus on the Private Brands from within the Affiliate marketing team in New York and will work closely with the marketing team and retail product teams in the Amazon Private Brands space.
Using your deep knowledge of digital and social media and a solution-oriented mindset you will develop opportunities for Amazon's Private Brands businesses across the media landscape. You are an excellent oral and written communicator and you possess an analytical approach to business development, leveraging data to drive decisions. You are highly organized and have the ability to work independently. You're particularly adept at developing strong, one-to-one relationships and working closely and constructively with external partners.
As a leader for this segment within the Associates Team, you:
* Own quarterly unit and revenue growth objectives for new and existing publishers and influencers
* Independently develop strategic recommendations that align with the overall Private Brands strategy
* Drive for simplified, scalable solutions for publishers, including identifying new opportunities to drive growth
* Develop, execute, and refine an end to end Influencer strategy in partnership with the Private Brands marketing team
* Drive special deal terms and negotiations with new and existing publishers/Influencers
* Develop publisher strategy to drive awareness and sales around deal and seasonal events
* Work closely with the product and account management & marketing teams to act as liaison to publishers
* Develop reporting methodologies and own data analysis
Requirements include a minimum of 7 years business-to-business enterprise complex sales/business development partnership experience in online with a heavy bias toward web affiliate, social media, online advertising, and ecommerce environments.
* 7 + years in Business Development, Partnership or B2B customer-facing roles
* 4 + year in Online Marketing, Ecommerce, or Merchandising roles
* Highly analytical and data driven
* Familiarity with the Influencer space
* Excellent written and oral communication skills required
* Bachelor's degree required
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age