Korn Ferry US Senior Consultant - Organizational Strategy/Analytics - Remote in New York, New York
**Korn Ferry** is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 8, 600 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions:
- **Organizational Strategy**
- **Assessment and Succession**
- **Talent Acquisition**
- **Leadership Development**
- **Rewards and Benefits**
This role sits within Korn Ferry's Organizational Strategy practice and is dedicated to one of our premier marquee technology clients. We advise our client on how to drive organizational performance and change through organization and talent solutions. As a Senior Consultant you will work on project teams with more seasoned practitioners and sales colleagues to deliver custom solutions.
You will contribute to projects across our range of offerings including Organizational Analytics & Design, Work & Career Architecture, People Strategy & Performance, Culture & Change, and Team Effectiveness. You will also have ample opportunity to work across other practice areas to include Assessment & Succession and Leadership Development.
- Deliver high quality work that meets expectations for timeliness, accuracy, and completeness.
- Support the design or development of solutions for our client by working as part of a client or opportunity team and leveraging the insights gained through research and analytics.
- Interface with Korn Ferry Digital to optimize our technology platforms and assets.
- Support senior colleagues on larger, more complex projects potentially leading some client facing aspects of the project in an area of expertise.
- Help our client navigate and implement organizational change and identify opportunities for improvement through assessing organizations using analytical tools and techniques.
- Participate in client planning. Lead parts of presentations in own expertise area(s) and lead related proposal writing.
- Work with and coordinate activities with colleagues across teams. Manage peers and more junior resources on projects. Provide guidance and coaching to more junior colleagues.
- Continue to develop a strong internal brand with a network of Korn Ferry Advisory colleagues to receive guidance, leverage resources, identify additional sources of project work, etc. Build a broad network across the KF enterprise.
- Proactively develop internal relationships outside of team/office including other knowledge experts.
- Capable of identifying opportunities for other Korn Ferry Advisory practices and provide a high-level description of these services to clients.
**EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, & OTHER QUALIFICATIONS**
- Bachelor's degree required, Masters preferred
- 5 years' experience in people strategy and operations/transformation of a management consultancy OR internal HR role in HR operations/organizational development design/M& A integration
- Skilled in several of the following areas:
- Change management and communications
- People strategy development and implementation
- Culture change
- Organization design
- Organization effectiveness analytics and diagnosis
- Diversity and inclusion analytics, diagnosis, and strategy
- Assessment & Succession
- Proficiency in G-suite and skilled in analytical tools such as PowerBI.
- Able to operate independently to make custom adjustments to relatively standard offerings to meet client needs.
- Able to lead core service line work activities. Maintains knowledge and expertise of an industry, current and future trends, and challenges.
- Developed expertise (depth and breadth) and consulting skills i.e., client relationships, commercial impact, and business insights.
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/ Veteran. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you currently work for Korn Ferry or one of our affiliates, you must be eligible to apply for a different position within Korn Ferry to use the Careers Site. If you accept such a position, your benefits programs and Human Resources policies may change. Please consult with your HR contact for the new position concerning application eligibility, including any immigration/visa needs, benefit programs, and HR policies applicable to that position.
Equal Opportunity Employer-minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity