WIRB-Copernicus Group Inc Senior Financial Reporting Analyst in New York, New York
DESCRIPTION AND REQUIREMENTS
This role represents a unique opportunity for a highly motivated professional seeking to advance their career in corporate finance and mergers and acquisitions (M&A) for a transformational and industry-leading clinical research-focused Company. The successful candidate will work with members of the WCG Finance organization to provide support to a C-suite team comprised of seasoned business professionals. This position will partner with the Finance and Senior Leadership teams to drive detailed budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis, and insights into business performance; support all aspects of Company financial statement reporting; and support internal reporting systems. This position will be hands-on and will require the successful candidate to think critically, own processes and results, and provide detailed reporting and analysis in a fast-paced, dynamic, and rapidly-growing environment. This position is based in Princeton, NJ at WCG s global corporate headquarters.
* Own the development and maintenance of detailed bottoms-up budgets, weekly rolling forecast updates, long-range financial models, and related analyses.
* Provide support and analysis to internal Finance teams and shared service departments to report on historical results, variances, and forecasts.
* Provide visibility into Company projections, drive accountability for forecasts and variances, and identify areas of risk and upside in order to improve predictability and foster growth.
* Produce and validate monthly financial statement reports, including: financial statements, management discussion & analysis, lender compliance reports, and internal reporting packages.
* Support lender questions, calls, and discussions as needed, as well as provide support for quarterly Board of Directors meetings.
* Prepare quarterly and annual audited financial statements and related disclosures.
* Support the operation and maintenance of the Company s financial reporting systems.
* Provide support for integration activities for M&A targets.
* Exceptional Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel.
* Experience in bottoms-up financial budgeting and forecasting, financial modeling, and external financial reporting. Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced M&A environment and coordinate the compilation, analysis, and reporting of a large, multi-subsidiary company.
* Quick learner who is self-motivated with a strong sense of urgency and instincts to go the extra mile. Must thrive in high pressure, deadline-oriented, dynamic environments.
* Experience managing projects to completion while also being hands-on.
* Must have strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work effectively with senior leadership.
* Demonstrated ability to follow established policies as well as effective verbal and written communication skills.
* Must be able to influence decisions through clear, data-driven analysis and cogent presentation.
* Must be able to work independently in an entrepreneurial environment and adapt to change.
* Must be comfortable presenting financial information to groups.
* Position is highly visible among WCG s senior management team
WCG is the world s leading provider of solutions that measurably improve the quality and efficiency of clinical research. The industry s first clinical services organization (CSO), WCG enables biopharmaceutical companies, CROs, and institutions to accelerate the delivery of new treatments and therapies to patients, while maintaining the highest standards of human subject protection. For more information, please visit www.wcgclinical.com
WCG is proud to be an equal opportunity employer Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law.
Employer's Job# 1670
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.