Coach Inc Senior Manager, Account Executive (Coach Wholesale) in New York, New York
Coach is a leading design house of modern luxury accessories and lifestyle collections, with a long-standing reputation built on quality craftsmanship. Defined by a free-spirited, all-American attitude, the brand approaches design with a modern vision, reimagining luxury for today with an authenticity and innovation that is uniquely Coach. All over the world, the Coach name is synonymous with effortless New York style.
Coach is part of the Tapestry portfolio a global house of brands powered by optimism, innovation, and inclusivity.
PRIMARY PURPOSE: Strategic results-driven Senior Account Executive for North America Wholesale
THE SUCCESSFUL INDIVIDUAL WILL LEVERAGE THEIR PROFICIENCY IN SALES TO...
* Manage all aspects of relationships with External Accounts
* Manage SKU lifecycle, react to in season sales to determine go forward strategy.
* Sell in seasonal lines with strong presence in the showroom and ability to pro-actively recommend assortments to accounts.
* Influence category assortments by analyzing product performance, customer feedback, consumer trend, competitive landscape and local market knowledge to global merchants/design
* Manage OTB to meet financial targets for shipments, sales, inventory & profitability
* Execute quarterly buys as a combination of Made To Order and Forecasting to meet financial targets and Account needs
* Continuously analyze and reforecast business and implement strategies to ensure plan is achieved, including adjusting product flow, inventory management, and profitability
* Run weekly sales analysis and participate in sales meetings working closely with Sales team to understand account level selling.
* Partner with Distribution Center Customer Service group to guide all operational aspects of the business including ensuring on time shipments, executing reorders, etc.
* Build and maintain assortment tools and sku counts.
* Partner with Sales, Marketing, Product Knowledge, Visual Merchandising and Field Team to create synergies among all consumer touch points
* Work closely with Inventory Management and Operations to ensure that distributions meet shipment goals, support marketing calendar and maximize profitability
* Partner with field team to solicit qualitative feedback on product, customers, store environments & competition
* B.A. or B.S. required
* Experience working with Top Tier department store & specialty accounts
* Buying and/or Planning experience preferred
* Ability to cultivate and develop relationships
* Strong analytical skills; proficient in Excel and able to learn planning and buying systems
* Detail oriented, organized, ability to multi-task
* Team player with a focus on collaboration
* Highly skilled in Excel and proficient learner of planning and buying systems
* Experience in selling both women s Handbags & RTW
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant s or employee s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. #LI-KS1 Visit Coach at www.coach.com.
Employer's Job# 520309400
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.