Okta, Inc. Senior Manager, Vendor Management in New York, New York
Okta is the foundation for secure connections between people and technology. By harnessing the power of the cloud, Okta allows people to access applications on any device at any time, while still enforcing strong security protections. It integrates directly with an organizations existing directories and identity systems, as well as 4,000+ applications.
Because Okta runs on an integrated platform, organizations can implement the service quickly at large scale and low total cost.
Thousands of customers, including Adobe, Allergan, Chiquita, LinkedIn, and Western Union, trust Okta to help their organizations work faster, boost revenue, and stay secure.
To learn more about Okta, visit:HTTPS://WWW.OKTA.COM.
The Customer Success Vendor Manager is accountable for engaging with Oktas outsourced service provider. This includes dening business goals, leading day-to-day operations, and monitoring performance against targets and objectives. You will need to drive impact through inuence, exhibit strong organizational, communication, and negotiation skills, and be customer focused.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Build and handle day-to-day relationship with Oktas outsourced support vendor.
* Govern the contract between Okta and outsourced service providers.
* Develop and monitor key performance indicators; identify performance and process improvements, based on fact-based business intelligence.
* Monitor performance against Service Levels Agreements, and work with vendor to establish and execute recovery plans for any performance issues.
* Provide strategic guidance and facilitate long term planning.
* Monitor vendor readiness to support new programs launches, and changes to business rules, processes and tools.
* Provide strategic and operational oversight to ensure outsourced service provider is meeting all security, compliance and business requirements.
* Ensure proper stang and contingency plans are in place to ensure consistent performance through normal business, seasonality, and new product introduction peaks.
* Work with senior leadership and internal peer groups on continuous improvement projects targeted at improving the customer experience.
* BA/BS/MS in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related discipline.
* 8+ years of customer support management, account management, vendor management or related experience.
* Excellent relationship management, customer service and communication skills.
* Experience of inuencing other organizations where their support is critical to success.
* Work across groups and lead individuals both directly and indirectly to achieve a common goal.
* A consistent track record of successfully leading change.
* Ability to work independently, with little direct supervision, as a part of a team.
* Excellent analytical and organizational abilities.
STRONGLY DESIRED SKILLS:
* Experience in negotiating, developing and handling outsourced contracts.
* Experience leading outsourced vendors, especially in oshore or multinational environments.
Apply nowU.S. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION (COMPLETION IS VOLUNTARY)
Individuals seeking employment at this company are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.
Completion of the form is entirely VOLUNTARY. Whatever your decision, it will not be considered in the hiring process or thereafter. Any information that you do provide will be recorded and maintained in a confidential file.
If you believe...