Marsh & McLennan Cos Senior Marketing Business Partner in New York, New York
**Our aim is innovation**
We always have our antennas out for new ways to stay in the lead. In your role as Marketing Business Partner, you'll be able to express your creativity and guide your team to do the same. We depend on innovative people who stay alert to market trends and whose ability to refresh our procedures and invigorate our products keeps us ahead. Our diverse, welcoming environment assures that all people are respected for who they are as well as what they contribute. Join us for your growth and ours.
Marsh McLennan is seeking candidates for the following position in our NYC office (preferred but flexible with office location; this role is not eligible to be performed remotely from Colorado):
**Senior Marketing Business Partner, Cyber (US)**
**What can you expect?**
As the Senior Marketer directly responsible for establishing, managing and executing marketing and communications for Marsh's US Cyber Practice, you'll report to the Head of Marketing and Communications for the United States and partner with Marsh's US Head of Cyber. You will responsible for leading the development of a strategic, industry-leading cyber marketing/communications framework that drives client awareness of and engagement with Marsh's cyber advisory/consulting and brokerage solutions; enables sales and prospecting; positions Marsh as a cyber thought leader; and drives sales objectives for Marsh's US cyber businesses, including retention, expansion and new business. In addition, this role will collaborate and partner with other global marketers and international Cyber practice leaders to maintain best-in-class, unified Marsh messaging and positioning in the market.
**What's in it for you?**
- Be a key team member of our in-house marketing agency that's driving risk solutions and advisory
- Lead marketing for the world's largest broker helping our clients tackle one of the biggest challenges impacting business today
- Visibility to leadership across the organization, ability to collaborate with a global network
- Company culture that respects diversity of thought and inclusion
- Opportunities to streamline processes and implement new ideas; grow and expand your leadership skills
- A company with a strong brand and strong results to match
- Competitive pay, continuing education reimbursement, generous benefits, and 401k matching and contribution plan
**We will count on you to:**
- Develop a comprehensive strategy and plan that encompasses targeted themes/messages/campaigns, thought leadership, digital platforms, media/social media targeting, industry sponsorships/conferences; and core client marketing collaterals (external and internal);
- Develop strategies and plans to segment and target client/industry audiences, deliver differentiated industry analysis and insights, and directly support key growth initiatives, including client retention, expansion and new business;
- In coordination with the US Sales team & Cyber leadership, formulate and execute innovative positioning of Marsh's Cyber solutions that facilitate and increase sales and supports client retention, including lead generation campaigns, targeted events, internal growth initiatives, and support of industry associations;
- In partnership with Marsh's Cyber Practice, develop strategies to position Marsh's thought leadership, industry analysis, digital and social media, and distribution plans for quarterly/seasonal/annual reports and insights;
- Driving digital marketing initiatives including website, social media, content to improve engagement and SEO
- Ensure Marsh's brand best practices, style guidelines and creative ideation are implemented consistently across Cyber marketing and communications campaigns
**What you need to have:**
- Bachelors degree
- 10+ years experience in marketing strategy, execution and team leadership
- Thorough knowledge of marketing principles, solutions management, sales and business development
- Success driving integrated, lead-generating campaigns that enhance brand value proposition and engagement.
- History serving as a trusted and influential advisor and counselor to senior executives capable of cultivating meaningful industry relationship
- Excellent writing skills coupled with demonstrated expertise in storytelling and in developing compelling and segmented narratives
- Proven ability to lead a team of direct reports and build a pipeline of talent
- Proactive management including multi-tasking complex assignments
- Excellent judgment and strong emotional intelligence: adaptable, problem-solver, able to influence key stakeholders, articulate/strong communication skills, self-motivated, team player, etc.
- Ability to produce high quality, high volume deliverables in a dynamic environment
**What makes you stand out:**
- Expertise leading US initiatives and/or collaborating on global initiatives.
- Experience in the cyber risk landscape, with knowledge of key issues and trends driving the market.
- Experience operating in a large, complex, and matrixed environment, collaborating with a wide variety of stakeholders to develop and execute marketing and communications strategies and tactics.
- Demonstrated experience in applying best practices to drive industry relationships, differentiated thought leadership, new business acquisition, and client retention/expansion
- Hands-on experience with digital marketing technologies, including marketing automation (Pardot), social networks, and content management systems; strong knowledge of SEO & content tagging
Marsh is the world's leading insurance broker and risk adviser. With over 35,000 colleagues operating in more than 130 countries, Marsh serves commercial and individual clients with data driven risk solutions and advisory services. Marsh is a business of Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With annual revenue approaching US $17 billion and 76,000 colleagues worldwide, MMC helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses: Marsh, Guy Carpenter, Mercer, and Oliver Wyman. Follow Marsh on Twitter @MarshGlobal; LinkedIn; Facebook; and YouTube, or subscribe to BRINK.
Marsh McLennan and its Affiliates are EOEMinority/Female/Disability/Vet/SexualOrientation/Gender Identity employers.