Hearst Magazines Media, Inc. Senior Recruiter in New York, New York
Hearst Magazines is redefining what it means to work in publishing. Our talent ranges from video producers, award winning writers, advertising salespeople to Python developers. We are looking for a seasoned Talent Acquisition Specialist to help us find superior talent.
Our ideal candidate thrives in a fast paced agency environment, with heavy emphasis on sourcing. Ideally, you have a strong background in technical recruiting, but enjoy working with other hiring teams as well.
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Manage 10 open, full time requisitions encompassing multiple departments and disciplines.
- Development of recruitment strategies based on the requirements of open requisitions and hiring managers.
- Manage candidates through full life cycle recruitment process. Consult, source, identify, qualify, present, coordinate, follow-up, disposition.
- Candidate sourcing: national, local and niche job postings; trade, regional and local associations; industry networks and tradeshows; recruitment networks; candidate databases, employee referrals and social networking.
- Prequalify or pre-screen candidates for presentation to hiring managers.
- Coordinate interview schedules
- Identify, discuss and negotiate candidate compensation requirements.
- Maintain requisition and applicant activity and status in web-based applicant tracking system per regulatory and company guidelines.
- Manage third party recruiters as necessary.
- Provide weekly recruiting metrics and updates to HR team and client groups
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- 4 years ofrecruiting in the digital field
- Interactive Marketing or Advertising Agency industry experience required.
- Prior experience working within a staffing agency highly desired
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Strong business acumen: professional communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent relationship building and client services focused.
- Ability to multi task under tight deadlines.
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to prioritize.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Experience working with MS Office applications and web based applicant tracking systems.
Equal Opportunity Employer-minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity