Cognizant Technology Solutions Senior Sales Executive â€“ BFS Product Sales in New York, New York
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Cognizant Accelerator is seeking a seasoned enterprise software sales executive with experience successfully selling new-to-market software products delivered as SaaS and on premise to capital markets, investment banking companies.
Cognizant Accelerator is a center of software product innovation within Cognizant. Our mission is to help envision new software product ideas and bring them to life. We support new and existing internal ventures at Cognizant with product-specific planning, management, lean development, operational support and go to market strategies.
We are a small, experienced and diverse team of people driven by the same passion: develop, support and sell successful software products. We are based out of various locations, in or outside of the US.
We offer a fun, challenging, collaborating and flexible environment, where everyone is encouraged to speak up and reach their high potential.
For more information on Cognizant Accelerator, please visit: https: //www.cognizant.com/accelerator/products
In this role, you will:
- Develop existing and new business customers in assigned region.
- Nurture relationships with key prospects and decision makers.
- Consistently and accurately maintain records of contacts and prospects utilizing the Companys systems and procedures.
- Manage post-sale client relationships to maximize product extension sales to existing customers.
- Lead and personally undertake Sales activities from prospecting, lead generation through contract execution.
- Arrange and lead technical and sales presentations to clients.
- Maintain a solid knowledge of the Companys underlying technology, the range of existing products and consulting services.
- Sell solutions based on business-based outcome benefits.
- Analyze competitor products and activities and provide feedback into marketing strategies and product development.
- Prepare detailed quotations and proposals that fully meet client expectations, as well as minimizing risk to the company. Follow Company procedures for quotation review and accept responsibility for the scope, accuracy, and winning of these proposals.
- Present regular detailed reports to management regarding sales activities and success rates.
- Represent the Company at trade shows, conferences, industry meetings and other avenues to initiate sales of the Companys products.
Equal Opportunity Employer-minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity