The College Board Senior Supply Chain Management Analyst in New York, New York
College Board is conducting a search for a Senior Supply Chain Management Analyst for the Supply Chain Management Planning team. This position is eligible for fully remote work, with the option to work from the NYC or Reston office if desired
**About College Board**
We are a mission-focused, not-for-profit membership organization that believes in promoting innovation, equity, and excellence for all students. Our members include more than 6,000 of the world's leading colleges, schools, and other educational organizations. We have 1,900 employees in 13 offices across the continental U.S. and Puerto Rico.
We are advocates for students and test-takers, we empower teachers and school personnel, and we are a strong presence in thousands of schools and communities across the country through programs and services - the SAT, Advanced Placement (AP®) and Pre-AP are just a few. Our work falls broadly into four categories: College Readiness, College Connection & Success, Student Opportunities, and Advocacy.
**About the role**
The Senior Supply Chain Management Analyst will support demand and supply planning, as well as order-management for the College Board Supply Chain. This role is essential in gathering requirements and implementing them successfully for the execution of test material fulfillment to millions of students all over the world supporting the SAT and PSAT exam. This position will report to Senior Director, Supply Chain Management, and will collaborate closely with Publications, Logistics and Quality teams.
**About the Team**
The SCM Planning team is responsible for the Bill of Material generation and the supply/demand planning of all test and non-test publications across College Readiness Assessments. Our top priority is clean delivery, ensuring students and educators have the materials they need to succeed. Our team of five values a culture of strong collaboration, data-based decision making, and a continuous improvement mindset. We describe ourselves as team players, always willing to roll up our sleeves to do what is needed. We are part of a larger Assessment and Supply Chain Management team (11 people), and the broader Operations division (165 people).
**Responsibilities of the role**
- Work with Program, Publication, and Logistic teams to ensure Bills of Material (BOMs) requirements are correctly captured and executed utilizing Oracle Cloud Supply Chain Management (SCM) system.
- Lead improvements and seasonal updates to the Ad Hoc ordering process, including identification of item numbers and logic required for each season's ordering process, identify, scope and guide systems improvements, provide training to College Board and vendor teams on usage of the system to enter orders.
- Develop and maintain critical KPIs for supply chain team.
- Work with IT teams to drive new feature development of SCM tools and ensure seamless handoff of data files into and out of SCM systems.
- Provide demand and supply analysis to support existing Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) process.
- Produce a supply plan to support successful fulfillment.
- Produce and manage user stories to further evolve the supply chain.
- Lead continuous improvement projects with measurable financial improvement, including performing financial analysis to quantify project return on investment.
**Qualifications needed for the role**
- BA/BS Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experiences required.
- Minimum 4-6 years professional experience in operations planning, including knowledge of Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) processes, Manufacturing Resource Planning systems, fulfillment and logistics.
- Strong operations data analysis and reporting experience required.
- Analytical thinking and structured problem-solving ability.
- Strong organization and prioritization skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Expertise with Microsoft Office, including Excel and Access.
**Preferred skills/experience for the role**
- Experience with developing Item structure and/or complex BoMs and managing the data surrounding this process
- Knowledge of agile tools and concepts, and experience working in an agile environment
- Experience with Oracle Supply Chain, Jira, and Smartsheets