Creative Circle, LLC Senior User Experience Designer - Freelance (100405) in New York, New York
Position: Senior User Experience Designer - Freelance
Location: WFH during Covid-19
Starts: as soon as identified, ideally before EOJuly, including onboarding
Duration: 40 hours/ week, 3 months to start
Our client, a digital consultancy specializing in Financial Services, is seeking a Senior User Experience Designer (UX) to assist with Client projects in a freelance capacity. YOU WILL BE WORKING EAST COAST EST HOURS.
If you are a seasoned Product or UX Designer with 5+ years of experience design, you enjoy mentoring others, and you have an understanding of Agile and research this role is for you! You will work remotely to start and a workstation will be provided.
The Senior UX Designer will:
- Lead the work on functional areas in small, agile design teams on client projects to follow best practices and create compelling, intuitive, and innovative user-centered experiences across the banking, insurance, capital markets, FinTech and energy industries
- Conduct client discovery workshops with product managers, engineers, designers, and other cross-functional team members
- Lead and conduct user research, including drafting research plans, conducting interviews, writing discussion guides for concept validation or usability tests, and synthesizing feedback into actionable read-outs or reports
- Create user flows, storyboards, design mockups, interactive experience prototypes, future state visions and production ready final assets
- Wear many hats and work cross-functionally with UI/ Visual designers, UX Researchers, Project Managers, Product Managers, Account, and Development.
- Mentor junior designers
The Senior UX designer will have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience design
- Some agency/ consulting firm experience a must
- Proficiency in Sketch, Figma or AdobeXD, InVision
- A portfolio of work that demonstrates a knowledge of the UI/UX lifecycle from end to end
- Understanding and familiarity with research methodologies for both qualitative and quantitative including conducting interviews, contextual enquiries, etc. (as well as leading said activities)
- Understanding of Agile practices and common project management softwares
- Deep understanding of UX Design, best practices, and design principles.
- Receives feedback well and iterates without client conflict
- Background in consulting, banking, capital markets, insurance or energy ideal
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org","jobLocationType":"TELECOMMUTE","remotetype":"COVID-19