Amazon Corporate LLC Senior UX Designer, Display Advertising in New York, New York
We are looking for a Senior UX designer to drive the evolution of Amazon's Display Advertising business. In this role you will be responsible for the innovation and implementation of: (1) new Display advertising formats that will serve across Amazon's owned & operated properties; and (2) self-service creative authoring tools that allow advertisers to build these formats-efficiently and at scale.
At Amazon we put our customer's first in everything we do - including our advertising programs. As part of the Advertising User Experience (AUX) team, you'll be involved in all aspects of product development from brainstorming the next innovation to working collaboratively with user research, engineering, product management to bring it to life. You will think first from the customers perspective - both shoppers and advertisers - and set high standards for yourself and the team. You will utilize a full range of skills including, wire framing, interaction design, prototyping, and visual design to bring new experiences to fruition. Most importantly, you will have a direct impact on the customer experience of shoppers, advertisers, and brand-owners alike.
The ideal candidate is a seasoned user experience designer that loves learning, and is passionate about conceiving experiences in the abstract and then driving that vision into solid design deliverables. Experience on the sell/supply side of digital/display advertising is a plus-not a requirement.
* Create user-centered designs by considering market analysis, data, customer feedback, user research and technical constraints/opportunities.
* Quickly and thoroughly create shopper flows, wireframes, design mockups, and prototypes to effectively conceptualize new product initiatives.
* Relentlessly simplify and distill complex processes into intuitive and elegant UI tools.
* Partner closely with other product teams across Amazon Advertising in building large-scale solutions that drive brand/shopper engagement.
* Develop and maintain detailed user-interface patterns and specifications-working closely with developers to see your design through to deployment.
* Communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
* Mentor junior talent.
You may already know if you're a fit, but perhaps you're worried about technology and experience requirements? Don't be - we're looking for smart, passionate, UX Designers; if you're the right candidate, we're flexible.
* 6+ years of design experience
* An available online portfolio
* Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or related fields.
* A portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating effective user-centered design solutions with measurable results.
* Ability to create interactive experiences with prototyping software or by hand.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age