Creative Circle, LLC Site Merchandising Specialist 108616 in New York, New York
Position: Site Merchandising Specialist
Location: New Jersey - Central
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Duration: 4 Months
Rate: Up to $29.7/hr
Our client, a major online retailer, needs a Site Merchandising Specialist to join their team for a 40 hour a week 6 month freelance role!
As a Site Merchandising Specialist, you'll:
- Manage the day-to-day tasks such as: item setup, product categorization, item ranking and eCommerce merchandising.
- Build new pages and categories for seasonal campaigns for multiple departments.
- Ensure that issues from small to mid-sized on the back-end of the system are addressed.
- Work within the content management system for new item setup, product attribution, and navigation.
- Maintain website taxonomy for new and existing business categories.
- Ensure that experiences are optimized for discoverability and SEO.
Site Merchandising Specialist Requirements:
- At least 1+ year of experience in site merchandising.
- Experience working with different content management systems.
- Ideally a Bachelor's degree in merchandising or marketing.
Creative Circle is focused on protecting the health and safety of our candidates, clients, and communities. Details of our job descriptions are always subject to change, e.g., on-site vs off-site. We follow the guidance of the CDC, WHO, CPHA, and government officials. If you have questions about a specific job posting, please contact us. Be well and stay well. Creative Circle.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: ","jobLocationType":"New Jersey - Central","remotetype":"
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
We request Priority Protected Veteran & Disabled Referrals for all of our locations within the state.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here. https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf