Amazon Corporate LLC Software Development Manager-AWS SDKs and Tools in New York, New York
The AWS SDKs are the gateway to the 150+ AWS services, and .NET SDK is uniquely placed as the primary library for developers the world over to those services. Our team owns this SDK, as well 14 other products to create a smooth developer experience, including high level libraries like DynamoDB Mapper and TransferManager. We set the pace for .NET development on AWS for customers and the internal teams alike. We build out in the open, are passionate about developer experience and client side tools, and are currently looking for a seasoned manager to help us make this experience even better.
Does working with such a popular and high-impact SDK interest you? Do you thrive well in a self-directed, open source environment? Do you think you have ideas for the next set of developer experiences, libraries and tools for .NET on AWS? Do you enjoy presenting at conferences and meeting customers directly?
We do all of this and more regularly, and with a healthy work-life balance too. Apply now!Basic Qualifications
* A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience
* 5+ years of Software Development experience, 3+ years of experience as a development manager building and leading strong engineering teams
* Solid software development background including design patterns, data structures, test driven development; and experience with C++, Java, or .NET.
* Managed a team of 10+ engineers
* Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operationsAdvertisement
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.