WTS International Spa Director in New York, New York
WTS International, the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure firm, is seeking a Spa Director for New York City to work with The Dominick Hotel, a AAA 5-Diamond Hotel, BABOR Skincare, an internationally renowned spa product company launching their first branded Signature Spa in NYC, and WTS International. The Spa Director manages and oversees the daily operations of the spa department including: creating treatment menus that include current spa and wellness trends; designing an exciting lifestyle retail inventory; meeting the budget and financial goals of the spa; implementing marketing and sales strategic plans with support of the WTS corporate office; providing training utilizing luxury standards to the staff; overseeing facility management and maintenance; supervising the staff and creating a positive team environment, and ensuring the highest levels of guest satisfaction are attained.
Compensation package includes competitive base salary plus exceptional bonus structure - Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and apply today for immediate consideration!
• Supervises daily operations including opening and closing procedures, facility inspections, cash handling procedures, and general facility maintenance.
• Creates and implements an effective marketing and public relations strategy in a timely manner.
• Keeps up-to-date on spa trends and incorporates them into the treatment menu and all marketing campaigns with support from the WTS International corporate office.
• Designs, with the use of templates, forms, flyers, and promotional materials to be utilized in daily facility operations and marketing initiatives.
• Develops or updates a comprehensive standard facility operations manual, including written policies and procedures for all fitness facility services, administration, and maintenance using the WTS International operations templates.
• Develops, through use of a provided template, weekly and monthly management reports outlining key facility statistics and a summary of daily operations.
• Develops a monthly client reports that addresses key initiatives and statistics for the client.
• Submits all paperwork and financial reporting, including HR and payroll, in accordance with WTS International policy.
• Ensures fiscal responsibility through efficient scheduling of department personnel and, when necessary, makes changes to stay within budgetary guidelines. Develops a schedule of seasonal utilization patterns to be used in budgeting process and effective payroll management.
• Ensures that the financial goals are attained by developing and implementing a retail sales plan.
• Develops and implements proper inventory and purchasing procedures.
• Creates a team of service providers to meet all aspects of professionalism and service demands.
• Maintains a fully staffed facility by recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and training all staff.
• Provides excellent customer service and monitors guest feedback.
• Ensures all employees are current in any required licensure and certifications.
• Ensures the “WTS International Experience” for guests by maintaining the standards set in WTS International Basics to Excellence (BTE), WTS International Mission Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations, and WTS International Brand Standards.
• Bachelor's degree or comparable spa management experience
• 5+ years of successful spa management experience.
• Prior spa experience in a luxury hotel, 5 star / 5 Diamond, environment is required.
• Knowledge of professional spa services and treatments.
• Knowledge of retail operations and inventory systems.
• Effective leadership skills and a strong work ethic.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously.
• Creative in marketing and promotions and sales oriented.
• Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
• Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
• Excellent verbal and written skills.
• Normal work hours: Varied to include nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Proficient in spa software (Spa Biz, Spa Soft or Visual One) and Microsoft Office products.
• CPR/First Aid Certified.
• Must be in a physical condition to project the health and wellness ideals of the spa environment.
WTS International, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.
Region/City: New York, NY
Compensation: $130K+ (Base of $115 plus Bonus)
External Company URL: www.wtsinternational.com
Street: 246 Spring St