True Religion Sr. Account Executive, Wholesale in New York, New York
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status
Location: -New York Showroom-
City: New York
Company Order Number: 9812
# of openings: 1
JOB TITLE: Sr. Account Executive, Wholesale
IMMEDIATE MANAGER: VP, Global Wholesale Sales
DIRECT REPORTS: N/A
DIRECT REPORTS TITLES: N/A
JOB CLASSIFICATION: Exempt
BUDGET RESPONSIBILITY: N/A
LOCATION: NY, NY
As the Sr. Account Executive you will drive sales and establish relationships with accounts and bring new opportunities. You will be responsible for executing sales strategies and maintaining and developing customers to achieve sales goals.
- * Responsible for selling product and services by implementing approved sales strategies.
- * Work collaboratively with a team to drive revenue growth with new and existing customers.
- * Analyze sales, present line to buyer and create assortment plans.
- * Communicate with store divisions on a daily basis.
- * Develop and negotiate seasonal financial and vendor margin plans.
- * Prepare and analyze weekly selling reports including: open to buy; retail updates, and market shares/branch, shipping and order reports.
- * Maximize account and brand profitability; identify and react to new opportunities.
- * Oversee order confirmation/shipping/charge backs.
- * Keep abreast of competitive selling information.
- * Perform analysis and data validation from created reports around customer return performance.
- * Generate business plans to define selling strategies and tactics.
- * Able to demonstrate independent judgment, taking responsibility for decisions, actions and results.
- * Effective at managing accounts and a large customer base independently.
- * Great at to making decisions, understand impact, identify root case, determine resolution and make recommendations.
- * Able to maintain and develop existing wholesale accounts.
- * Always prospecting new wholesale accounts.
- * Consistent with following with prospects.
- * Able to be persistent while maintaining positive sales relationships.
- * A brand ambassador and share the company vision.
REQUIRED MINIMUM EXPERIENCE:
- * 5-7 years Account Executive in retail or wholesale environment.
- * Advanced Retail Math experience required.
- * Strong analytical and time management skills and a demonstrated ability to work independently under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- * Proven ability to successfully interact with all management levels.
- * Strong knowledge of and established relationships within the industry.
- * Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
- * Proficient in Word, Excel, Access, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- * Comfortable with minimum 30% travel.
- * BA/BS degree.
- * Existing department and specialty stores/wholesale accounts.
- * Experience with NuOrder