Amazon Corporate LLC Sr. Account Executive in New York, New York
**Candidates may work out of our office locations NYC, Dallas, Atlanta or Los Angeles**
Amazon Advertising operates at the intersection of eCommerce and advertising, offering a rich array of advertising solutions with the goal of helping our customers find and discover anything they want to buy. We help advertisers reach Amazon customers on Amazon owned and operated sites, other high quality sites across the web via Amazon DSP, and on millions of Fire TVs, tablets, and mobile devices. We start with the customer and work backwards in everything we do, including advertising. If you're interested in joining a world-class advertising team with a relentless focus on the customer, you've come to the right place!
As a Sr. Account Executive within the Telco Vertical, you will successfully grow and scale revenue for your assigned client by leveraging your 7+ years of experience selling digital advertising solutions to large advertisers and their agencies. Through your consultative sales approach and deep understanding of the digital advertising landscape, inclusive of Programmatic, Search, and OTT, you will act as a strategic partner to your client and sell them a broad range of advertising solutions that will help them exceed their business goals. As an individual contributor, you will use your relationship building, networking, and strong communication skills to identify, develop, and scale new business opportunities. You'll be supported by a strong operations and leadership team, and will benefit from working alongside a tremendous group of seasoned, collaborative Account Executives that will inspire you as you help your client drive their business.
* Experience closing sales and generating revenue
* 5+ years of B2B sales experience
* 7+ years of digital ad sales experience
* Demonstrated ability to consistently close sales and generate revenue
* Proven track record of aligning cross-functional teams, internally and externally
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and good follow-through
* Ability to work well in a team environment
* Ability to navigate data and leverage analytics to make decisions
* Proven ability to sell and manage custom-built programs from concept through execution.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.