Institute of International Education Sr. Coordinator, Data & Operations in New York, New York
**Institute of International Education**
IIE is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/ Individuals with Disabilities.
**Schedule:** Full Time
**Education:** Associate Degree
**Location:** New York NY - New York, NY 10007 US (Primary)
The Sr. Coordinator, Data & Operations provides technical and administrative support to the Assistant Director, Data & Operations. The position assists with maintaining, reporting, and analyzing Academic and Experiential Learning (AEL) data and records and assists with ensuring data integrity. The position maintains departmental procedure guide and proposes improvements to processes to supervisor when appropriate. The position monitors production rates and assigns tasks to meet deadlines. The position serves as IIE's primary contact with external credential evaluation agencies and coordinates all evaluations needed throughout the annual cycle.
- Reviews candidates' programmatic applications for completeness, eligibility factors and data-formatting considerations. Imports data from application systems into CRM. Ensures data integrity between databases. Monitors participant records to ensure accuracy, correcting any inaccurate information and notifying all relevant team members.
- Manually creates institutional accounts in CRM following IIE guidelines and standards. Assists with the monitoring and maintenance of institutional data recorded in CRM. Assists with administering institutional surveys and following up with institutions that have not responded.
- Maintains departmental procedure guide and provides recommendations to supervisor for process improvements.
- Trains administrative and seasonal team members on procedures. Serves as the first point of contact for all questions from agency temps. Intervenes on, troubleshoots and resolves complicated issues that arise during applications.
- Assigns tasks to meet deadlines and analyzes team members' availability and reassigns tasks to team accordingly.
- Assists with data reporting and analysis on behalf of the department. Runs reports to support work. Monitors day-to-day team performance on meeting benchmarks through reports.
- Contacts credential evaluation agencies to manage all evaluations for the department.
**Education and Work Experience:**
- Requires an Associate's degree and at least two years of related work experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
**Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:**
- Good organization skills with high attention to detail.
- Ability to work on and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites.
- Comfortability and familiarity with web-based systems, CRM, and technological systems.
- Experience with and interest in reporting and achieving data integrity.
***To help promote and ensure the safety of our employees and those we work with, we require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Employees that?have?a qualifying medical condition that contraindicates a COVID-19 vaccination, or who object to being vaccinated based on a sincerely held religious belief, may request a reasonable accommodation.***
**Work Conditions & Physical Demands:**
Essential functions are performed in a general office setting with low noise. Job demands may require long periods of sitting; telephone work and/or computer work, as well as interactions with other team members and external stakeholders. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. IIE is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
**Travel:** Less than 10%