Amazon Corporate LLC Sr. Leader, ISV Sales in New York, New York
We are seeking a seasoned leader to build a team focused on driving adoption of Amazon Web Services within AWS' strategic Independent Software Vendor (ISV) segment. This individual will build a business focused on helping hyper-growth SaaS ISVs innovate and exceed revenue goals. He/she must have the business savvy and sales leadership background necessary to bring together a cross functional team including sales, partner and product teams to deliver accelerated business growth for AWS and our ISV partners.
As the Senior Leader focused on our most important ISV customers and partners in North America, you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of cloud computing, by building and leading a sales team dedicated to helping our ISV partners build and deliver innovative solutions leveraging the latest in AWS services. Your responsibilities will include leading a team of field sellers, solution architects and business development professionals to deliver new product design wins, mass migrations and aggressive direct and influenced revenue targets.
The right candidate will possess a technology sales management background that enables them to lead a team of senior enterprise sale representatives with engagements at the CXO level. He/she should also be able to effectively engage AWS' most senior product leaders and executive team to define and deliver creative proposals and influence roadmap decisions for both AWS and our ISV partners. Lastly, you must be a self-starter who is prepared to own, define, develop and execute a geographic plan and drive your team to consistently deliver on quarterly wins targets.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Drive adoption of AWS' full suite of services into a set of Strategic ISV partners
* Exceed annual revenue and design win targets
* Develop and execute comprehensive account plans inclusive of GTM programs to drive adoption of our ISV partners products, working closely with sales, marketing and the partner teams
* Build and manage a team of top strategic sales professionals
* Work with demand generation teams to maintain and curate a healthy sales pipeline
* Work with partners to deliver enablement trainings and account prospecting workshops
* Track and manage leads, opportunities and wins and produce regular sales reports
* Develop long-term strategic relationships with AWS field sales and channel management teams
* Ensure end customer satisfaction
* Expect moderate travel
* 10-15 years of technology sales and business development experience, ideally with strong SaaS and/or OEM experience
* 7+ years of sales management experience working with SaaS ISVs on cloud solutions to Fortune 2000 accounts
* 5+ years leading and managing teams of enterprise software solution sellers
* 5+ years proven track record of hitting sales goals in the Fortune 2000 segment
* BA/BS degree or equivalent experience requiredAdvertisement
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age