Discovery Communications Sr Manager Digital Analytics in New York, New York
Sr Manager Digital Analytics
US-NY-New York City
Job ID: 24153
Type: Company Employee Full-Time
# of Openings: 1
Category: IT & Technical Operations
US-NY-New York City
Discovery Digital Media covers a wide array of vertical platforms, including TV Everywhere, OTT, VOD, DLTO, Social Media, and Virtual Reality. Our Digital Analytics team plays an integral role in delivering insights to inform all digital product and strategy decisions that Discovery takes. Our team is growing quickly, and we’re looking for a seasoned Senior Manager that will leverage many analytics tools to derive actionable analysis and recommendations so that we’re maximizing and growing our digital platforms. This professional should be able to interpret complicated data, and convey it in a concise analysis to all levels of our digital leadership and stakeholders.
1. Work day in and day out with marketing, programming, and product teams to unearth insights to promote data-driven decisions
2. Outline and conduct performance analysis on a variety of strategic projects, such as new device launches and advanced marketing initiatives across our web, mobile app, and connected device platforms
3. Communicate user insights in digital product meetings, strategy sessions, email, and presentations
4. Build comprehensive testing plans for new marketing and programming initiatives
5. Become well versed in a variety of analytics tools and evangelize digital analytics to promote self-service, efficiency, and best practices within the company
* Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study
* 6+ years of experience with digital analytics covering marketing, content, product, consumer feedback and A/B testing.
* Proficiency with Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
* Experience with SQL, R, or Python
* comScore and Tableau experience is a plus
* Strong analytic and critical thinking skills
* Comfortable and effective in working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, with the ability to be flexible
* Ability to compile complex information in a user friendly and concise manner
* Effective communicator to an array of audiences
* Consumer media experience preferred
* Must have legal right to work in the United States
New York City, New York, NYC, NY
Discovery Communications, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery is committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to work, but a great and inclusive place to work. To that end, we strive to recruit and maintain a workforce that meaningfully represents the diverse and culturally rich communities that we serve. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disabled status or, genetic information.
EEO is the Law - https://discovery.icims.com/icims2/servlet/icims2?module=AppInert&action=download&id=581131&hashed=1619517695
Pay Transparency Policy Statement - https://discovery.icims.com/icims2/servlet/icims2?module=AppInert&action=download&id=588767&hashed=2014725565
If you are an individual with a disability and need an accommodation during the application process, please send an email request to HR@discovery.com.