Amazon Corporate LLC Sr. Product Manager in New York, New York
The Amazon Advertising Pre-Scale Programs Team invents, tests and scales advertising products, features and programs that deliver differentiated value to advertisers and customers alike. Our efforts typically fall into at least one of several areas: opening up placement supply in a new retail category or Amazon service, testing new creative formats, accelerating feature development for other Ads, Retail and Product teams, or expanding ad products into new locales.
We're looking for a seasoned Senior Product Manager to help accelerate our growth in these exciting areas, with a focus on advertising on Amazon boxes and bags.The right candidate will bring a strong customer focus to the role to ensure product investment choices that unlock significant value for advertisers while helping shopper customers discover, research and buy across Amazon.
Successful candidates will demonstrate experience forecasting demand, using data analysis to inform roadmap prioritization, writing user stories and business requirements to communicate product vision to Engineering, and conducting interative experiments to validate hypotheses. He/She will have experience in product pricing, packaging and release management, and will drive to find continuous product performance and operational efficiency as a product evolves and scales. Experience in product packaging is a plus. Sound business judgment and ownership are essential to the role, as is the ability to earn trust with multiple internal and client stakeholders.
* Drive product requirement definitions, research, metrics analysis, technical specifications, development, testing, and launch efforts.
* Manage resources and feature prioritization across multiple products and feel comfortable working with technical teams to make decisions about complex problems.
* Initiate, define, plan and manage the roll out of the product features and enhancements for the product initiatives that you own.
* Work closely with a dedicated design technology and engineering team to build impactful products
* Lead execution of the product with high-level of discipline and engagement with the development teams. Meet defined milestones and delivery dates.
* Own weekly and monthly reporting on the state of the initiatives you own. Utilize metrics to deep-dive into issues and uncover business-driving trends and patterns
* Measure Improvements and impact of changes and set-up mechanisms to audit impact and perform necessary course corrections where needed to meet business objectives
* Manage engagement with multiple stakeholders - in the US and across the globe - including Tax, Legal, Operations, and Tech.
* Present confidently to Amazon senior management as well as other large audiences.
* Work at all levels in the organization, with no job being considered too large or small.
* Bachelor's degree required
* 5+ years in product management
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age