Amazon Corporate LLC Sr. Product Marketing Manager in New York, New York
Amazon Advertising operates at the intersection of e-commerce and advertising, offering a rich array of digital advertising solutions with the goal of helping our customers find and discover anything they want to buy. We help advertisers reach Amazon customers on Amazon owned and operated sites and on other high quality sites across the web. We start with the customer and work backwards in everything we do, including advertising. If you're interested in joining a rapidly growing team working to build a unique, world-class advertising product with a relentless focus on the customer, you've come to the right place.
A strategically important part of our charter is to drive adoption across a portfolio of self-service, cost per click advertising products to enable head to tail advertisers to engage with customers in relevant ways. Our team is tasked with making it easy for sellers and vendors to advertise their products, thereby increasing the visibility of their products, which also helps Amazon customers discover more selection-a win-win!
We are looking for a seasoned Senior Product Marketing Manager to be a large cross-functional program owner, defining program strategy and initiatives to drive growth of active advertisers on Sponsored Products. In this role, you are accountable for driving the overall strategy for a large organizational goal with significant business impact as well as tactically driving teams in and outside the organization to deliver. You are able to define the program, set objectives, analyze data, drive improvements that are quantified with metrics, and influence and drive large initiatives across internal/external teams and engineering teams to improve the customer experience.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a strong passion for data and analytics and leveraging this to develop programs and strategies that are innovative and achieve business goals. You operate from a customer-first perspective to understand user journeys and identify opportunities to improve CX, collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to drive programs, and exhibit a willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary. You proactively identify and mitigate risks (before they become roadblocks), and you demonstrate good judgment in how and when to escalate (without damaging relationships). To be successful you'll need to be a strong communicator who can earn trust with key stakeholders across multiple teams. You should be comfortable with ambiguity and complex challenges, and are willing to work autonomously, handling multiple initiatives simultaneously and prioritizing accordingly to contribute to ambitious growth plans. If you are organized, analytical, and data driven, with an interest to own your program strategy end to end, this is a great role for you.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Own strategy and execution of programs to drive growth of active advertisers on Sponsored Products
* Operate with significant autonomy to deliver results and achieve the goals and objectives of both your cross functional teams and the broader organization, maintaining the highest work standards and prioritizing maximizing customer value
* Create plans and effective narratives that have clear, measurable success criteria
* Dive deep to understand Amazon's advertising business and its advertisers in order to uncover unique insights and opportunities
* Partner with multiple product, program and marketing efforts to guarantee success of the program
* Analyze the impact and results of initiatives impacting the program, and share results with senior leaders and stakeholders
* 6+ years of professional non-internship marketing experience
* Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
* Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
* Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
* Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal to senior leadership
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.