Amazon Corporate LLC Sr. Product Marketing Manager in New York, New York
Treasure Truck's vision is to be the world's most loved, most delightful, most unexpected experience in the world. We help customers discover that one-must-have item of the season in fun and engaging ways - a can't-miss-offer, an experiential event at the Big Apple or a neighborhood community engagement initiative. As the Sr. Product Marketing Manager, you will be central to delivering this experience. Treasure Truck operates like a start-up and we are all about delighting our customers in ways that may be unique to Amazon. You don't have to take our word for it, simply sign up to receive our SMS notifications and experience it yourself!
You will own end-to-end subscriber acquisition, engagement and retention. Growing subscribers is the single largest opportunity to grow the program's topline in the next 12-24 months. You'll work cross functionally with PR, Creative, Product Management, Business Development and Engineering teams to deliver against your goals and delight millions of Treasure Truck subscribers. You will think out of the box to develop a roadmap of traditional and non-traditional acquisition levers including leveraging Treasure Truck's physical experiential events. You will also work with external agencies when appropriate.
This is a high visibility role reporting directly to the program leader.
As a team, we set ambitious goals, work hard and set high standards for our customers, selling partners and ourselves. At the same time we value work-life harmony and the need to support each other. We are on a journey to build an inclusive team where everyone has allies and can be their authentic self. Join our team and be part of this journey.
* Define the vision and establish a multi-channel (physical, digital, social) roadmap for Treasure Truck's subscriber acquisition, engagement and retention goals. Socialize this vision with leadership and stakeholders
* Execute and deliver on the proposed roadmap.
* Bring and test new, big scalable ideas.
* Establish success metrics, develop measurement processes and make recommendations based on results.
* Collaborate across internal teams and stakeholders, and own cross team processes.
* Manage projects in a timely fashion for multiple deliverables with competing deadlines.
* Partner with external agencies to execute marketing plans.
* Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, or related discipline
* 5+ years' experience in product marketing, GTM, and/or partner marketing roles
* Experience with online/offline channel marketing
* Strong verbal and written communication skills including ability to distill complex concepts into simple messages.
* Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
* Experience working cross-functionally across business development, creative, product management, engineering, PR, legal, and research
* Experience managing multiple competing priorities simultaneously.
* Strong analytical and quantitative skills
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.