Amazon Corporate LLC Sr Program Manager, Seasonal Content & Marketing, Amazon Fresh in New York, New York
Interested in working on an innovative and high-impact business that is changing the way customers think about grocery delivery? Amazon is looking for a self-directed, results-oriented Senior Program Manager to lead the Amazon Fresh seasonal content program. This position will focus on building a best-in-class experience for shoppers on Amazon Fresh and streamlined processes for internal teams. Seasonal content includes holidays like Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Thanksgiving, other Amazon-specific events and new grocery-specific events.
This Senior Program Manager will work cross-functionally to develop, implement and optimize our events programs to drive customer engagement and sales. The successful candidate is able to work independently, learn quickly and easily adapt to change, have a balance of analytical skills and creativity, and communicate with and be able to influence employees at all levels and functions of the organization. This role will work with multiple stakeholders across Fresh (vendor management, selection, instock, operations, finance, marketing, design) and lead teams to create a seamless experience for customers.
**Open to being located in Seattle or NYC**
* Develop a thorough understanding of how customers shop seasonal content on Amazon Fresh
* Be the expert and owner of the events/seasonal content program strategy and internal processes
* Focus on the customer and use that knowledge to help deliver site features and merchandising that provide Amazon customers with an unparalleled shopping experience
* Create streamlined processes and best practices for other internal teams to utilize on Amazon Fresh
* Hold incredibly high standards for the content we deliver to customers
* Lead cross-functional working teams and program management the execution of specific events
* Write strategy documents for upcoming events and gain leadership buy-in
* Analyze performance of event campaigns/programs and make recommendations for future optimizations
* Develop and execute our events testing roadmapBasic Qualifications
* Bachelor's degree in associated discipline
* 6+ years of relevant work experience in program management, marketing or vendor/instock management
* Strong analytical skills; strong proficiency in Excel
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Strong presentation and public speaking skills
* Ability to manage multiple projects requiring frequent communication, organization/time management and problem solving skills
* Strong ability to earn trust and foster positive working relationships
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.