Amazon Corporate LLC Sr. Solution Architect, International Business Development in New York, New York
Are you an experienced Solutions Architecture (SA) who wants to support AWS customers and partners from North America to extend their success globally? Are you good at customer executive communication, finding best practices, build new solutions and scaling them across a large global organization? We are looking for a seasoned SA to support "Global-to-China" business development. These include efforts such as help customers to understand the cloud regulations and data security laws, developing and managing technical solutions that allow customers use AWS services in China effectively and compliantly, or, support ISV and SI partners to sell their products and land their services with AWS in China. The successful candidate will have practicing solutions architect experience especially on network and security, a keen sense of opportunity identification and pursuit, and a penchant for normalizing activities through the influence of others.
We need a highly passionate experts join us with good experience on infrastructure and application architecture, to work with Business Development, Product, Support, Professional Service and Marketing teams from both North America and China on key customers and partners' engagement. Enable AWS internal expertise and solve customers' problems locally, define and build the mechanisms to scale our knowledge and practice to modernization "Global-to-China" support. Your knowledge of these technologies and AWS services will help customers migrate and modernize to cloud architectures at an accelerated pace and at scale.
Roles & Responsibilities
* You are responsible for partnering with local domain experts across the globe to identify the most critical technologies and solutions, leveraging legacy use-cases, including software solutions and best-practices architectures, to guide North America based customers and partners extend business into China and use AWS services
* Work as key player and technical expertise in the International Business Development team and collaborate with the broader AWS teams from sales, marketing, product and services to jointly build "Global-to-China" momentum
* Manage internal global team trainings, lead and support customer/partner oriented executive meetings and workshops
* Represent AWS to present technical topics on customer and partner facing industrial and commercial events
Create digital content including white paper, FAQ, blog, user guide, case studies, presentations and provide technical input and validation support to relevant digital content creation to support Global-to-China business
* 10+ years of experience in cloud service as technical support, migration, DevOps, application development and integration, network management
* Technical degree highly desired, or equivalent background
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.