Amazon Corporate LLC Sr. TPM - Advertising Core Technology Leadership in New York, New York
Amazon is investing heavily in building a world class advertising business, and our team owns a foundational pillar of that vision - the Amazon Demand-Side Platform (ADSP) - which enables Brands of all sizes to buy premium advertising (Display, Video, Audio, etc) across Amazon's ad network (Amazon.com, Amazon Devices & 3P Websites/MobileApps) across the world (12 locales), in a few clicks. Brands use ADSP to drive awareness (about their mission, products, etc.) to relevant current & prospective customers, to grow/strengthen their active customer-base world-wide. Brands interact directly or through external Agencies/Integrators, through our website and/or programmatic APIs (both owned by our org) and get enterprise-grade access (ex. 100+ campaign controls, 150+ metrics, 15MM+ placement choices, 1000+ campaigns/customer/day). ADSP represents a $1B+ business that is one of the two foundational tech stacks for Amazon Advertising (the other being Search Advertising) and aims to grow its share of a $465B market segment. We now need to a reexamine our existing architecture and define a bold vision for the next phase of scaling and complexity.
We are looking for a seasoned technical program manager to lead parts of our ADSP Core Technology long-term strategy.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Product launch - partner with teams across Amazon Advertising to launch multiple products simultaneously on ambitious schedules.
* Engineering execution - drive crisp and timely prioritization based on customer impact and business opportunity
* Priority management - manage diverse requests and dependencies from world-wide teams
* Process improvements - define, implement and continuously improve processes that improve delivery and operational efficiency.
* Stakeholder management - interface with and influence your stakeholders, balancing business needs vs. technical constraints and driving clarity in ambiguous situations.
* Operational Excellence - monitor metrics and program health, anticipate and clear blockers, manage escalations.
* 5+ years of technical program management experience working directly with software engineering teams
* Experience managing cross-functional programs and release schedules
* Experience building and evaluating system-level technical design
* Experience developing and executing/delivering product and technical roadmaps
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.